The Blackangel

What is the console you would want most - excluding next gen

Which Console  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Console

• Nintendo Switch
    • PS4
    • Xbox One

Honestly, I think I'd have to say the Switch, mainly because I have a PC now and I feel I can get most games on PC now days. Even Sony is releasing games on PC, and Xbox is already doing that with most of their games, so I really don't see much of a point in buying a PS5 or Xbox Series X or S. But with the Switch, most of the games will not be on PC and other consoles unless it's a third party game available on all platforms. 

7 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Honestly, I think I'd have to say the Switch, mainly because I have a PC now and I feel I can get most games on PC now days. Even Sony is releasing games on PC, and Xbox is already doing that with most of their games, so I really don't see much of a point in buying a PS5 or Xbox Series X or S. But with the Switch, most of the games will not be on PC and other consoles unless it's a third party game available on all platforms. 

The Switch has a shitload of indie titles in the eShop. I've gotten several, and to be honest, they're a hell of a lot better than a large number of AAA titles.