Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

I am yet to complete any, I can't say I've completed EA FIFA 21, because soccer is perpetual kind of games, you can never complete it's missions fully if you're playing career mode. I am focusing my attention to complete RDR-2, I'm simply in level 15th, I still have long way to go in the game. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no mission I've not tasted in MGP 2020 and 2021. Apart from that, I've completed more two games which are; Resident Evil II, and RDR the first edition. 

What's your favorite and the most accomplishing level for you in completing Red Dead Redemption? 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's your favorite and the most accomplishing level for you in completing Red Dead Redemption? 

Is never easy for me completing the total levels of RDR, which is 57 levels spanning over 4 chapters of the game. I love the levels from 1-57, I can't really tell which is the best. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Is never easy for me completing the total levels of RDR, which is 57 levels spanning over 4 chapters of the game. I love the levels from 1-57, I can't really tell which is the best. 

Alright mate, I believe that with time of more gameplay of the game, you can easily pick out your favorite part of the game. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Alright mate, I believe that with time of more gameplay of the game, you can easily pick out your favorite part of the game. 

I've finished the level some time ago, no need finding the right game-play level to like. It's been some years back when I played the RDR edition. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've finished the level some time ago, no need finding the right game-play level to like. It's been some years back when I played the RDR edition. 

I see, maybe you're still going to replay the game once again or you don't feel like replaying the game one more time? 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I see, maybe you're still going to replay the game once again or you don't feel like replaying the game one more time? 

I'm simply eyeing the newer edition which is the RDR-2, I want that one on December, which is next month. Maybe by then I'll repeat some levels via RDR. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I'm simply eyeing the newer edition which is the RDR-2, I want that one on December, which is next month. Maybe by then I'll repeat some levels via RDR. 

It's only when a game is that good that I would be in the mood to replay it more than once. RDR2 is one such games that I would replay. 

58 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's only when a game is that good that I would be in the mood to replay it more than once. RDR2 is one such games that I would replay. 

Yes, with what I've watched around the game via trailer version, the game-play is very much satisfying. I believe you're having a good time playing it?