Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, with what I've watched around the game via trailer version, the game-play is very much satisfying. I believe you're having a good time playing it? 

Of course yes, I'm having a huge blast playing the game Red Dead Redemption 2 which being an open world game, makes it come with lots of fun. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I'm having a huge blast playing the game Red Dead Redemption 2 which being an open world game, makes it come with lots of fun. 

Yes, Red Dead Redemption 2 video game is worth the attention you've given to it. That's the game I really want to get into, after playing via my friend's PS4 console. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, Red Dead Redemption 2 video game is worth the attention you've given to it. That's the game I really want to get into, after playing via my friend's PS4 console. 

If you look at the top 10 best open world games, I believe that Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 is definitely among the list. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you look at the top 10 best open world games, I believe that Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 is definitely among the list. 

I wouldn't lie with what I've seen around the game especially the edition 1 since I never played edition 2 as I wanted. The game is simply exceptional, it should be among the top ten list. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

From the source Gamesrader, with their chart 📊 of top 25 best open world games, Red Dead Redemption 2 is on the 3rd spot. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/best-open-world-games/

I knew that's a fact dead on. I think that it's on PC gamer that I saw an analysis of all the open world games and their ranking first. 

On 11/21/2021 at 6:24 AM, Boblee said:

I knew that's a fact dead on. I think that it's on PC gamer that I saw an analysis of all the open world games and their ranking first. 

I haven't been on the platform for a long time now, been too committed to VGR and some other works now but I will definitely check in before the week runs out. 

Not a whole lot this year. I seem to start games often, but rarely do I seem to finish them. Been playing Wreckfest on PC and have been coming back to that, but I also have to run through Alan Wake Remastered as I have the two dlc side missions to do that I completely forgot about, plis the single player dlc that came out for it after. 

I finished:

• Unpacking
  • Alan Wake Remastered - Main story done, dlc missions still to finish with American Night DLC to also complete

I can't think of anything else that I finished this year. I've also started Back 4 Blood, but haven't played it since its release. There's probably some games I'm forgetting about as well. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really can't count because I've deleted some games this year too in my PS3 backlog and added other new ones simply because of low storage memory. 

I recently completed playing Fall Guys which took me at at least a minimum of 4 months which was the target I set for it when I started. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really can't count because I've deleted some games this year too in my PS3 backlog and added other new ones simply because of low storage memory. 

I think that you can be able to get the data of the all the games that you played on that console even if you deleted them already. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I think that you can be able to get the data of the all the games that you played on that console even if you deleted them already. 

What games have you been able to complete this year or almost getting to its completion? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was simply much of the installed video games. I can remember some and not all of them which I've played this year. 

On 11/30/2021 at 3:55 AM, Kane99 said:

Not a whole lot this year. I seem to start games often, but rarely do I seem to finish them. Been playing Wreckfest on PC and have been coming back to that, but I also have to run through Alan Wake Remastered as I have the two dlc side missions to do that I completely forgot about, plis the single player dlc that came out for it after. 

I finished:

• Unpacking
  • Alan Wake Remastered - Main story done, dlc missions still to finish with American Night DLC to also complete

I can't think of anything else that I finished this year. I've also started Back 4 Blood, but haven't played it since its release. There's probably some games I'm forgetting about as well. 

What's this game Unpacking like? An adventure survival , strategic or shooting game? 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I recently completed playing Fall Guys which took me at at least a minimum of 4 months which was the target I set for it when I started. 

Impressive. Your drive to seek for the game's ending made it possible for you to reach it's climax. Keep on doing like that, and you'll accomplish more of the games just as you did with fall guys.