Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's this game Unpacking like? An adventure survival , strategic or shooting game? 

It's more like a puzzle game if you have played something like it before. Here is the trailer for more information. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's more like a puzzle game if you have played something like it before. Here is the trailer for more information. 

This is not a game for me to play because I don't have much love for puzzle games, although the game looks like it's an easy game. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is not a game for me to play because I don't have much love for puzzle games, although the game looks like it's an easy game. 

I do get that a lot of the time lately with most people don't really fancy some kind of puzzle games unless it's a better challenging puzzle games. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do get that a lot of the time lately with most people don't really fancy some kind of puzzle games unless it's a better challenging puzzle games. 

I don't even know between male and female gamers who's more into puzzle games, what do you think? 

Unfortunately, none.  I still need to get a gaming console.  Well, I guess I could get some cheap Wii or Wii U.  However, I've been holding out for The Switch.  Anyway, I'd like to win trophies on Mario Kart and beat any of the new Donkey Kong or Mario games.

1 minute ago, Jayson said:

Unfortunately, none.  I still need to get a gaming console.  Well, I guess I could get some cheap Wii or Wii U.  However, I've been holding out for The Switch.  Anyway, I'd like to win trophies on Mario Kart and beat any of the new Donkey Kong or Mario games.

You should definitely get a Nintendo Switch when you can! I don't think you will regret it. I love playing the old school games like Donkey Kong or Super Mario but I also enjoy games like Mario Kart and Animal Crossing. 

I can relate though, I haven't finished any games but maybe 2022 will be the year I work in gaming as part of my regular past-times. We shall see!

4 minutes ago, Sharon said:

You should definitely get a Nintendo Switch when you can! I don't think you will regret it. I love playing the old school games like Donkey Kong or Super Mario but I also enjoy games like Mario Kart and Animal Crossing. 

I can relate though, I haven't finished any games but maybe 2022 will be the year I work in gaming as part of my regular past-times. We shall see!

Actually, you can get a lot of the older games on the Switch.  In that case, if you can afford it, then I'd get it.  However, the newest Nintendo, plus the games, isn't an easy purchase for a lot of people.  It can be a real sacrifice.

Edited by Jayson

6 hours ago, m76 said:

I finished 4 games this year, three of which was not released in 2021. So I think 2021 was the worst year for gaming since I've started playing videogames more than 30 years ago.

In contrary many of The gamers have completed the highest number of games in this year. Main reason being the extended lockedown period, where people have nothing to do except playing at home. 

On 11/30/2021 at 4:32 AM, Boblee said:

I recently completed playing Fall Guys which took me at at least a minimum of 4 months which was the target I set for it when I started. 

How though? Fall guys is a battle Royale game. There's no end goal unless you mean you finally got first place in it?

On 12/1/2021 at 12:49 AM, Boblee said:

What's this game Unpacking like? An adventure survival , strategic or shooting game? 

It's none of the above. It's a puzzle game where the purpose is to unpack and put things away. Your first mission you're tasked with putting all your stuff away in your new bedroom. Then as you go along, you go through different years of your life. Moving to college, moving back home, into an apartment, your first house, etc. 

It's a relaxing game. 

2 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

It's none of the above. It's a puzzle game where the purpose is to unpack and put things away. Your first mission you're tasked with putting all your stuff away in your new bedroom. Then as you go along, you go through different years of your life. Moving to college, moving back home, into an apartment, your first house, etc. 

It's a relaxing game. 

It seems like a game that can bore me quickly when I get to play it for a while because I would easily get used to the chores in the game.