Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am not trying to complete any video game at the moment, because I am more engaging to FIFA 22 than any other. Second game I'm testing my hands on is 'GTA 5. 

Mr FIFA games lover. If most games that people play are loved the way that you do love your FIFA games, hmm I wonder what would happen... 

On 12/23/2021 at 5:08 AM, Jayson said:

Unfortunately, none.  I still need to get a gaming console.  Well, I guess I could get some cheap Wii or Wii U.  However, I've been holding out for The Switch.  Anyway, I'd like to win trophies on Mario Kart and beat any of the new Donkey Kong or Mario games.

What's the best gaming console that's on top of your wish list at the moment? PS5? 

It's normal for all games, not just in PUBG, the micro transactions have saturated the video game world. Either you grab it like that or simply leaving such games, and concentrate in mobile phone games that doesn't feature much of the micro transactions. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's normal for all games, not just in PUBG, the micro transactions have saturated the video game world. Either you grab it like that or simply leaving such games, and concentrate in mobile phone games that doesn't feature much of the micro transactions. 

If games are gotten for free, the developers aren't just going to fold their hands and not make money from it. Microtransactions will always come to their rescue. 

52 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If games are gotten for free, the developers aren't just going to fold their hands and not make money from it. Microtransactions will always come to their rescue. 

But video games aren't for free either, even without much of the micro transactions they can still make profit through the option of video games sales they are recording from customers worldwide. 

37 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

But video games aren't for free either, even without much of the micro transactions they can still make profit through the option of video games sales they are recording from customers worldwide. 

Yeah, maybe from the downloads, they get to make money but it's definitely not going to enough for them by a long stretch. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, maybe from the downloads, they get to make money but it's definitely not going to enough for them by a long stretch. 

Yeah and even for the updates for the games, they equally make money from it as well. But their use of microtransactions is the best. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah and even for the updates for the games, they equally make money from it as well. But their use of microtransactions is the best. 

Seriously, I really hate updates on games and even any other kinds of applications. Game companies do that all the time all in the name of bugs patches. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:26 PM, Boblee said:

Seriously, I really hate updates on games and even any other kinds of applications. Game companies do that all the time all in the name of bugs patches. 

In a way, the updates are very important when they actually did something good in the update especially in fixing bugs. 

On 12/27/2021 at 11:57 PM, Boblee said:

It can go along way for them including sales. Do you know how much sales this companies makes around a month of their video game release? When they make 100m sales at an average purchase of $45. Then, you'll know how much they're making really.