Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

I started with PS4 recently, my PS3 lacked modern games, I wasn't repeating my old games anymore, due to lack of drive. Now my journey have started with playing PS4 games, hopefully I'll complete some games before the year runs down. 

On 4/16/2022 at 7:02 AM, Heatman said:

I got this game Burly Men At Sea recently on my Playstation 4 and it's a very short one. It took me about 40 minutes or so to complete the adventure game. 

If Burly Men At Sea is something actually available on Switch, it's a game that I would like to get into in my next travel. I can play it on transit and complete it before getting to my destination. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

If Burly Men At Sea is something actually available on Switch, it's a game that I would like to get into in my next travel. I can play it on transit and complete it before getting to my destination. 

If your journey is going be about an hour, and you can relax and play it, I'm sure you will complete it but I'm not sure if the game is on Switch. 

Their is no completionist spirit in my gaming career, I might still end 2022 without completing a single game. At GT 7, their are hit tournaments to enter, like; 

-Sunday Cup

- GT Cup Gr.3 (Not part of the menu book)

- Sunday Cup Classic

- GT Cup Gr.4 (Not part of the menu book) 

- Japanese FF Challenge 450

- European Sunday Cup 400

But none I'm having interest to finish, if I am able to complete few of them I'll just rest, their is no way I can cover up all the competitions/tournaments in the game, they're much.