Register Now
Head_Hunter

Can you still remember the first console game you played?

Yes. For me it was the SNES and I believe Mario. I also remember my first ps1 and game, Spyro. I had a demo disk with the ps1 and played a bit of Spyro and lived it! I still have an original copy if one of the Spyro games that had a major glitch in it where you couldn’t get all the eggs so you couldn’t get 100%. Still remember reading that you could send in the disk for a new one with the bug fixed. 

23 minutes ago, Rain Dew said:

Yes. For me it was the SNES and I believe Mario. I also remember my first ps1 and game, Spyro. I had a demo disk with the ps1 and played a bit of Spyro and lived it! I still have an original copy if one of the Spyro games that had a major glitch in it where you couldn’t get all the eggs so you couldn’t get 100%. Still remember reading that you could send in the disk for a new one with the bug fixed. 

Maybe you should send your spyro game disk on order for the bugs to be fixed since you said it can be replaced when their is bugs in it. 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:43 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I'm actually saying, the first ever video game you played in a console. It can be any of the games, which one did you play first in a console device? 

Ooh, I think it's Mario Bros or something, then Contra is also among the games as well. 

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If I remember correctly, it was the original Mario Brothers game on the original Nintendo console.

Mario Brothers games are quite one of the most popular games back then which I'm very sure that most gamers played. 

On 11/18/2021 at 5:41 PM, Heatman said:

Mario Brothers games are quite one of the most popular games back then which I'm very sure that most gamers played. 

Yeah, I know and it's still a great game even approximately 3 decades later. It's amazing how far gaming has come...

On 11/20/2021 at 7:09 PM, killamch89 said:

Yeah, I know and it's still a great game even approximately 3 decades later. It's amazing how far gaming has come...

It's one of the old games that's holds a high esteem from most gamers that's played it back then and even now still.