Register Now
Head_Hunter

Can you still remember the first console game you played?

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The first video game console I played with was PS2 console, and I got to play it around 2011. It was an emotional one back then for me to get my hands playing console games. 

SEGA Saturn was the first video game console that I purchased with my own money when I was still a kid. Playing on it for the first time was so satisfying for me. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

SEGA Saturn was the first video game console that I purchased with my own money when I was still a kid. Playing on it for the first time was so satisfying for me. 

That's tremendous, you place the Sega Saturn version as your number one, which you bought with your money in the past. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's Atari, Nintendo 64 and Sega Saturn consoles that I can remember playing my first video games on.

I really enjoyed my playing experience with Nintendo 64 among on the early consoles that I played with back then. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really enjoyed my playing experience with Nintendo 64 among on the early consoles that I played with back then. 

There are some of the great and interesting games on Nintendo 64. How many of them did you get to play? 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some of the great and interesting games on Nintendo 64. How many of them did you get to play? 

I think that I played at least 16 of the games that was analyzed here in the video. Sin and Punishment was one of my favorites amongst them. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that I played at least 16 of the games that was analyzed here in the video. Sin and Punishment was one of my favorites amongst them. 

If that's the case, it means that you have already played almost all the games that they analysed there and that really shows that you're very good gamer when you were growing up.

20 hours ago, DudeThatsErin said:

Yeah for me it was Donkey Kong 64 on the nintendo 64. I still own the game and it is still just as amazing as it once was.

Seriously, most of these old games are very hard to let go because of the impression they have on us after playing them. 

On 1/25/2022 at 6:38 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

Yeah for me it was Donkey Kong 64 on the nintendo 64. I still own the game and it is still just as amazing as it once was.

Yeah, just like Pac-Man really had a good impression on me when I was growing up. It's why I don't really want to let it go till date. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Mine isn't all that old, even if it has turned to retro console due to availability of other newer consoles. PS2 is the first ever console device I played with, way back in 2009. 

I still have some good friends of mine who are still playing on PlayStation 2 because they can't really upgrade on their consoles for now.