Register Now
Head_Hunter

Can you still remember the first console game you played?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

My niece recently started playing at the age of 4. It was really too early compared when I started playing at the age of 10. 

I think that it's around that same age that I equally started playing my own video games. I have really played for a long time now. 

10 hours ago, Syntax said:

I can’t recall, but I do remember my first console in my room was a PS2 and I played burnout on it. 

The memory of the first video game ever played will always live with you in my opinion and it's on PC I tried mine out with an alien space shooting game. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Are you talking about Burnout paradise racing game on your firstnsole? 

As far as I'm concerned and my memory serves me correctly, it's definitely going to be any of the Mario games that I played first. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned and my memory serves me correctly, it's definitely going to be any of the Mario games that I played first. 

Which of the Mario games you played? Is it the Super Mario Bros?

46 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Which of the Mario games you played? Is it the Super Mario Bros?

How did you get to know that? It's like you're good at reading minds now, although it's as expected. It was a very popular one. 

41 minutes ago, Boblee said:

How did you get to know that? It's like you're good at reading minds now, although it's as expected. It was a very popular one. 

xD, I knew it's popular, I do read minds, and read people's chat to determine their passion and age range xD. Super Mario Bros is one hell of a video game which any Nintendo user will not skip away from.