Register Now
StaceyPowers

Developers or publishers with which you have a love-hate relationship?

i honestly don't care about what studio/company made a specific game, all i care about is the game itself, being neutral towards companies is the best thing you can do in an era where all companies are looking after money and not players (mostly)

9 hours ago, Patrik said:

i honestly don't care about what studio/company made a specific game, all i care about is the game itself, being neutral towards companies is the best thing you can do in an era where all companies are looking after money and not players (mostly)

The bugs that comes with EA FIFA games are good and more than enough for me to be pissed at them always. 

Since most of the games I play are more centred to the real world games, that's where the best video games companies or devs operate. I simply love milestone SRL company, which are the motorcycle GP dev, Rockstar, Capcom etc, are quite wonderful game devs. 

On 11/18/2021 at 4:43 AM, killamch89 said:

Bethesda is definitely at the top of my list as I love the Elder Scrolls and Fallout games but I dislike how they treat their modding communities.

It's as if they are not happy with their modding communities with what they are doing? Maybe they don't want the game to be modded.