Register Now
StaceyPowers

Developers or publishers with which you have a love-hate relationship?

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I think it has to be EA for many reason. They are kind of controlled the market with their games and also people don't have options either.

Gamers actually have a choice not to play their games but they don't have one voice to enforce it on all gamers which makes their influence on what games that EA makes for them be at the mercy of the company's discretion. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Definitely, there are some hidden interests that's been protected, otherwise the CEO wouldn't last a day in the seat. 

You're right. I believe he is simply winning their heart through some monetary giveaway or other giveaways just to please them and gain their support. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think it has to be EA for many reason. They are kind of controlled the market with their games and also people don't have options either.

EA is very good at that and it's almost hard for their customers to stop playing their games unless on rare occasion. 

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

EA is very good at that and it's almost hard for their customers to stop playing their games unless on rare occasion. 

Actually for me at least, not one single part of that sentence is correct. NOT playing EA's greed centred crap is the easiest thing I have ever done.   The last new game I bought from EA I think was Dragon Age Inquisition in 2014 and I've not even been tempted since with the possible exception of the Mass Effect Trilogy.  It seems like just about everything that has an EA badge on it is either greedy as hell, broken or both.

Edited by Crazycrab

3 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Actually for me at least, not one single part of that sentence is correct. NOT playing EA's greed centred crap is the easiest thing I have ever done.   The last new game I bought from EA I think was Dragon Age Inquisition in 2014 and I've not even been tempted since with the possible exception of the Mass Effect Trilogy.  It seems like just about everything that has an EA badge on it is either greedy as hell, broken or both.

I don't have much love either for EA games especially considering the fact that they can't stop aggressively using microtransactions in their games, it still doesn't stop their brand from selling so well. Why is that? 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:28 PM, Heatman said:

I don't have much love either for EA games especially considering the fact that they can't stop aggressively using microtransactions in their games, it still doesn't stop their brand from selling so well. Why is that? 

EA have found new way to make money via their video games not just FIFA. And I see such method going on long time. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:28 PM, Heatman said:

The obvious answer is that they have a huge loyal fan base already, so no matter what they produce, it's definitely going to be sold. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

The obvious answer is that they have a huge loyal fan base already, so no matter what they produce, it's definitely going to be sold. 

Seriously, they have been in business far too long that they have already have more than enough when it comes to loyal customers. 

Customers are loyal, because they keep providing patronage to this game devs. But the game devs aren't showing more concerns to what we are offering by improving their recent game development and encouraging our patronage more with excellent game releases. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Customers are loyal, because they keep providing patronage to this game devs. But the game devs aren't showing more concerns to what we are offering by improving their recent game development and encouraging our patronage more with excellent game releases. 

When you do not offer your customers what they crave, there is nothing that's going to keep them coming back to your brand. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you do not offer your customers what they crave, there is nothing that's going to keep them coming back to your brand. 

Seriously, there is absolutely nothing that's going to make the customers to come back for more when they can easily make use of other sellers alternatives. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sure, customers are simply in for the best, when the business owner isn't offering the best, they'll look elsewhere to save money too. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, customers are simply in for the best, when the business owner isn't offering the best, they'll look elsewhere to save money too. 

That's definitely the only best way forward if you ask me because there is no point in waiting for what would cut it for you. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's definitely the only best way forward if you ask me because there is no point in waiting for what would cut it for you. 

You're right too. I wouldn't go for something expensive than expected. When the business owner is selling higher than the market value, I wouldn't last there to keep buying, because I need to go away from series of expenses too.