Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct. I am still evaluating my plans if I'll be going into that soon. Or wait, when I decorate my video game room to look super with every needed gadget to go Live on YouTube via gaming. 

There are some gamers who would like to have their own game channel but it's more easy to think about it than actually setting it up. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:45 AM, Boblee said:

There are some gamers who would like to have their own game channel but it's more easy to think about it than actually setting it up. 

Very correct man. It's easy to think than doing. If such is the case many could've been billionaire today, cos everyone got better plans. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Very correct man. It's easy to think than doing. If such is the case many could've been billionaire today, cos everyone got better plans. 

It's actually why I'm very painstaking when it comes to choosing my game's reviewers because I know that there are lots of trash out there. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I'm very painstaking when it comes to choosing my game's reviewers because I know that there are lots of trash out there. 

Their is, that's why you simply stick to what WatchMojo and angry joe is making, based on what I've seen you express here. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is, that's why you simply stick to what WatchMojo and angry joe is making, based on what I've seen you express here. 

Yeah, those two video games review channels are very good but it's also more better to have other one's in the mix. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Personally, I don't really mind any of the reviews channels of WatchMojo or AngryJoe. They are both very good at what they do. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't really mind any of the reviews channels of WatchMojo or AngryJoe. They are both very good at what they do. 

They should continue on their awesome job. I never gotten enough time to visit their reviews, I have been quite busy online with other stuffs. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't even know what to play today. My mood has been off and on. I wouldn't mind getting any suggestions on what to play to turn my mood around. 

Have you figured out what to play or do you still want a recommendation on what to play today? 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Have you figured out what to play or do you still want a recommendation on what to play today? 

I'm alright now. Although, I can still use some recommendations on what to play from time to time. It's not that bad either. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm alright now. Although, I can still use some recommendations on what to play from time to time. It's not that bad either. 

If you like playing survival horror games, there are some good ones that I can easily recommend for you to play. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If you like playing survival horror games, there are some good ones that I can easily recommend for you to play. 

Let's have your recommendations, and that's if it's not something that I have played because I kind of like survival horror games.