Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

52 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

He now goes by the name, Brett Hood. 

He ended up like Nemesis, and others. Now they like these bad RE games. 

But meh. It happens...

Which of the game or reviewer you're talking about bro? 

Didn't grasp what you've said here. 

Nemesis is this guy. 

He made over the top (but honest) rant videos, several years ago. It's a long story.

He didn't like Capcom for ruining the series, but some other YouTubers persuaded him to change up his ideas, and they were slagging him off in video responses. So he did. Then I got involved in the feud, and it was a real carry on. They flamed me on a live stream in 2019 and I said something about a woman they randomly mentioned. Got sent to court over it, as well.

He even gave that crappy movie reboot a 10 out of 10 score. I'm no longer subscribed to him anyway.

But yeah. He doesn't make content anywhere on the level that he did in 2017, anymore. It is sad, because if you knew about his old uploads, you would probably agree.

Sometimes, I feel like nobody online even cares about my views on the RE series, besides you guys. Because I made a thread somewhere, pointing out how they copy other games. The replies I received so far, have little value. It's like they're trying to say, "You care too much!" 

Well... I guess I do. 

6 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

I liked this review that he did about 4 years ago.

You should watch his live streams. He's a cool guy.

This is complete analysis of the game and nothing was left unturned. I have just followed him and hopefully he update more reviews on new games. 

I check Steam reviews. Having overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam is usually a good indicator, and you can read the negative reviews to see what issues there are. I see so many videos everyday on differnt inputs

8 hours ago, Empire said:

I check Steam reviews. Having overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam is usually a good indicator, and you can read the negative reviews to see what issues there are. I see so many videos everyday on differnt inputs

If it's not a game that you can get on Steam, what's going to be your direct alternative? 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If it's not a game that you can get on Steam, what's going to be your direct alternative? 

My friend please stay on topic, if you wish to create an RE7 thread you can go ahead and do so. Great game btw

Back on topic.

Wow I cant believe I missed this thread considering how many reviews I check every week.

My favorite for new releases is Gameranx I love the before you buy section

For Nintendo games I usually go with RGT85 but lately the quality of his videos has dropped.

And my favorite for old school games is of course The Angry Videogame nerd

Edited by kingpotato

12 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

My friend please stay on topic, if you wish to create an RE7 thread you can go ahead and do so. Great game btw

Back on topic.

Wow I cant believe I missed this thread considering how many reviews I check every week.

My favorite for new releases is Gameranx I love the before you buy section

For Nintendo games I usually go with RGT85 but lately the quality of his videos has dropped.

And my favorite for old school games is of course The Angry Videogame nerd

I'm just going to ignore this slap on the face yet again.

Who did I offend here for crying out loud...? 

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Honestly @kingpotato, I'd say @Boblee was on topic, and actually asked a good questing in the process.

I didn't see that backing coming but it did. So, thanks. 

Edited by Boblee

Just now, Boblee said:

I'm just going to ignore this slap on the face yet again.

Who did I offend here for crying out loud. 

I didn't see that backing coming but it did. So, thanks. 

I apologize if I offended you not my intention. I just didnt wanted the conversation to be derailed to another topic

Recently,I discovered new gaming YouTube channels in the guise of; popularMMos, DanTDm YouTube channels. This guys reviews around gaming are exceptional, I'm enjoying watching their reviews so far. 

Edited by Justin11

Just now, kingpotato said:

I apologize if I offended you not my intention. I just didnt wanted the conversation to be derailed to another topic

There was no way what I asked was going to put off the topic cos my inquiry and the likely answer he's going to give would be most likely another review channel or source we don't know or probably know... Remind me again what's the topic about? How's that going to change the subject of discussion?