Register Now
StaceyPowers

Are there games where you preferred their original graphics over remastered graphics?

I never really played GTA trilogy version. Ever since it came into limelight, I'm seeing it as an improved version of the older editions. Their is no way an original version of a video game graphics will be better than it's remastered. It means no improvement brought in the remastered version. 

On 11/13/2021 at 1:56 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Are there games where you preferred their original graphics over remastered graphics?

Only a sucker would be the type that would prefer to have the old initial graphic of the games to the new remastered graphics of the game. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs. Everyone has choice, don't be surprised to see people who love the old graphics than the remastered version of the game. 

Well, I personally don't think it is possible for me to really understand the reason why one would be choosing old graphics over a better one. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Only a sucker would be the type that would prefer to have the old initial graphic of the games to the new remastered graphics of the game. 

maybe the remaster fails to deliver the old school vibe that the original game does?

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Provided that the game is worth it then their is no problem with the graphics of the old one and the remastered version. But I believe remastered versions are made more exceptionally than it's older version. 

New gamers to the Resident Evil franchise are definitely going to like the new remakes which it why it keeps selling more lately. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

New gamers to the Resident Evil franchise are definitely going to like the new remakes which it why it keeps selling more lately. 

Resident Evil is one of those games which majority of gamers love playing the game, due to how enjoyable the game-play it's all about. 

Halo vs Halo's Remastered graphics.  Sure, it looked better, but it didn't feel like Halo anymore, to me at least.  I love the old graphics, reminds me of the original Xbox launch day, waking up at 7AM to set it up, booting up Halo and waiting through an exceptionally long school day to get home and get back to again.  Those were the days!