Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you use voice chat while gaming?

On 11/13/2021 at 1:58 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you use voice chat while gaming? Do you go with voice chat features included in games, or third party apps?

Not really because most of the time, I'm too focused fixed on the game that I won't have time to chat in game in chat third party application apart from Discord. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I used to but now a days a lot of chat rooms are kind of abuse centers so I try to avoid. 

Seriously, it's where you get to see and experience a lot of people who are very abusive in a manner that's very offending. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know in frostbite engine video games it's possible to engage in conversation using the voice over or microphone to communicate in the game. 

It's possible in most modern online multiplayer online games. As a matter of fact, I don't really know any that doesn't have voice chat.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's possible in most modern online multiplayer online games. As a matter of fact, I don't really know any that doesn't have voice chat.

I went through the list of online multiplayer games via Google, I simply find the feature of the voice over in majority of the video games I saw there.