Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you use voice chat while gaming?

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's possible in most modern online multiplayer online games. As a matter of fact, I don't really know any that doesn't have voice chat.

As long as it's a video game that is meant to be a multiplayer, it's definitely going to come with a voice chat where those who are playing as supposed to get in a conversation with.

I always use public voice chat, on PC, in multiplayer games because I like to talk to the people I play with. Sometimes I get to form a new group with cool people you meet in games (not necessarily always from your own team) Also, I think that, voice chat is key to online games and forming a strong community around an online game. Even in fiveM when you have to talk as you are in RP mode 😉 

4 hours ago, Empire said:

I always use public voice chat, on PC, in multiplayer games because I like to talk to the people I play with. Sometimes I get to form a new group with cool people you meet in games (not necessarily always from your own team) Also, I think that, voice chat is key to online games and forming a strong community around an online game. Even in fiveM when you have to talk as you are in RP mode 😉 

If the fellow gamers on multiplayer games are nice and respectful, there is no harm in connecting with them but the reverse is mostly the case with these guys. 

On 11/13/2021 at 1:58 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you use voice chat while gaming? Do you go with voice chat features included in games, or third party apps?

If I happen to come across a gamer that's well-attended and mature with his gameplay and manners even when losing, then I wouldn't hold back chatting with him.

On 11/23/2021 at 10:26 PM, Heatman said:

What's the difference between doing it on PC 💻 and doing it on Xbox consoles? 

Like seriously, I was beginning to wonder how or what's different from doing it on either of the consoles. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think for some of the intense moba games you may find that voice chat just slows you down. 

When the voice chat slows you down, you should simply do away with that and move forward with the game-play and simply disable the voice chat feature. 

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think for some of the intense moba games you may find that voice chat just slows you down. 

Definitely, it does slow you down in your gaming because you will definitely pause a bit to get into the conversation.