Register Now
killamch89

The new Macbooks are really powerful!

4 hours ago, Patrik said:

Ryzen isn't the top tier anymore, since even newer gen i3's are competing with em 😛

That is kind of lifecycle of chips. obviously 3 year back ryzen 5 wont be competitive anymore.

Take the below example. in next 3 years this comparison would be useless.

On 4/11/2022 at 7:15 AM, skyfire said:

Yes between apple and console, I would pick console too as apple macrbook pro gets too much expensive and so does studio box or the desktop boxes of apple.

Too expensive, the money to get such kind of expensive phone will be enough for PS5 plus a remainder to buy a portable android device too. 

On 4/13/2022 at 5:48 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Too expensive, the money to get such kind of expensive phone will be enough for PS5 plus a remainder to buy a portable android device too. 

Macbook is a laptop.

I have never used Mac computers. I hear that Macbook has 16 GB RAM. Gaming on Mac must be really good experience.

12 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Macbook is a laptop.

I have never used Mac computers. I hear that Macbook has 16 GB RAM. Gaming on Mac must be really good experience.

Oh, that's pretty cool to hear, I've heard about a mobile smart phone that bears that name 'Mac-book. No problem, the RAM is still super cool, 16GB is okay, you can use it for gaming. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Oh, that's pretty cool to hear, I've heard about a mobile smart phone that bears that name 'Mac-book. No problem, the RAM is still super cool, 16GB is okay, you can use it for gaming. 

I don't know about any phone called Mac-book 😛

By the way, you can make phone calls on your macbook through facetime aapp.

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

I don't know about any phone called Mac-book 😛

By the way, you can make phone calls on your macbook through facetime aapp.

Laptops offers same features of mobile phone, just that, they're heavy to be carried like the mobile phones. Because, they aren't flexible, I wouldn't take it everywhere I go, it will be a burden for me to carry, xD.  

On 6/6/2022 at 11:11 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Laptops offers same features of mobile phone, just that, they're heavy to be carried like the mobile phones. Because, they aren't flexible, I wouldn't take it everywhere I go, it will be a burden for me to carry, xD.  

I don't know what kind of laptops you're talking because most are extremely portable as a good portion of them way under 5 lbs.

I've never really been interested in Macbooks or Mac computers. My best friend growing up always favored Mac over PC, but she's recently made the switch to PC and doesn't bother with Apple products anymore. I think they're just too expensive, and honestly better suited for multimedia projects such as video editing and music producing. (Though honestly you can do pretty cool stuff on PC if you've got the tools to do so.) Plus most programs used to work on Sonic hacking is made with Windows and Linux in mind, not really Mac.

On 4/9/2023 at 6:50 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I've never really been interested in Macbooks or Mac computers. My best friend growing up always favored Mac over PC, but she's recently made the switch to PC and doesn't bother with Apple products anymore. I think they're just too expensive, and honestly better suited for multimedia projects such as video editing and music producing. (Though honestly you can do pretty cool stuff on PC if you've got the tools to do so.) Plus most programs used to work on Sonic hacking is made with Windows and Linux in mind, not really Mac.

When it comes to certain things like content creation and other productivity needs, the Mac is pretty good at that as the apps are more optimized for the most part. I'll give it that much - for the average user however, I definitely would recommend a PC. Besides that, Macbooks and Macs are extremely expensive to fix.