Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Not many motorcycle based games out there

I love cruising around in a motorcycle in Days Gone, and it makes me wonder why there aren't more games that feature bikes! In GTA 5 you can ride around some speed bikes, but I haven't seen any old school bikes. What games do you know of where you can cruise around on a bike and even customize it? Do racing games usually feature them?

CHOPPER STYLE...🤩

On 11/20/2021 at 7:40 PM, killamch89 said:

The Moto GP series was a solid franchise - I'm not sure how it's been doing in recent years since I haven't played it at all. Outside of that, most of the other motorcycle games are horrendous to say the least.

Exactly, when you mention motorcycle games, there is no way you wouldn't add Motor GP franchise because it's one solid game. 

MotoGP 20 is amazing. While we wait for Ride 4, I would recommend MXGP 20 and Monster Energy Supercross (the lastest iteration is on sale now on Xbox). I recently discovered these Milestone bike games, and they are extremely fun to play.

Definitely true especially when you consider how many open world games are out there. Thinking about it, I would love to see a Sons of Anarchy style open world game come out. Imagine just cruising around a huge map in a Harley with your own biker gang!

On 11/19/2021 at 12:59 AM, Crazycrab said:

Sadly there's a reason you don't see many motorcycle games...

Ride_to_Hell_Retribution_cover.jpg

I'm not a big big fan of motorcycle racing games but this looks like something I would be interested in playing. It looks like Twisted Metal kind of game. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I'm not a big big fan of motorcycle racing games but this looks like something I would be interested in playing. It looks like Twisted Metal kind of game. 

It's nothing like Twisted Metal.  I'd recommend Angry Joe's review (below) if your curious but suffices to say the publisher and developer were so embarrassed by this that since release they have removed all reference to if from their official websites and you can't legitimately buy it anymore.

DriveClub Bikes was pretty decent.. if you're not too bothered about simulation racing, that is.

The last MotoGP game I played was '06, so I'm sure the series has advanced considerably since and I hear good things about it.. but it wasn't really my "thing".

I kinda miss the old Road Rash games, but the latest iteration has reasonable reviews so I might be tempted to give it a go sometime.

8 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

DriveClub Bikes was pretty decent.. if you're not too bothered about simulation racing, that is.

The last MotoGP game I played was '06, so I'm sure the series has advanced considerably since and I hear good things about it.. but it wasn't really my "thing".

I kinda miss the old Road Rash games, but the latest iteration has reasonable reviews so I might be tempted to give it a go sometime.

You can simply give the game you mentioned last a trial to see how it goes for you. I love playing motorcycle GP, the way the gameplay turns out to be, is impressive. But not like GTA series where you have multiple selection to use motorcycle or vehicle to make some strolling. 

On 11/29/2021 at 4:10 PM, Crazycrab said:

It's nothing like Twisted Metal.  I'd recommend Angry Joe's review (below) if your curious but suffices to say the publisher and developer were so embarrassed by this that since release they have removed all reference to if from their official websites and you can't legitimately buy it anymore.

I can't even watch the video, it's hit with age restrictions for some reason.