Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Wireless controllers can simply enable a gamer to have a proper relaxation while playing games. And not sitting arkwardly while playing with wired controllers. 

Once the connection can reach from any location within the gaming sitting room, you can easily play without having to stay one place. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once the connection can reach from any location within the gaming sitting room, you can easily play without having to stay one place. 

Sure, I know the wireless controllers can simply work even some metres away from the console. Which means, any gamer can simply relax in the bed or any corner in the room and enjoy the play. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that is part of the reason why the wireless controllers were invented in the first place in order to afford gamers their freedom when they want to play.

I believe so as well because when you look up how people make use of their wireless console controllers, it gives them absolute freedom on how they play their games without any restrictions.

I could never use a wired controller again. It's just so much more convenient to use a wireless controller especially as I'm not exactly close to my consoles so I would require a very long wire. The only tired it's ever "wired" is when I'm charging the controller whilst I'm playing

46 minutes ago, Darth said:

I could never use a wired controller again. It's just so much more convenient to use a wireless controller especially as I'm not exactly close to my consoles so I would require a very long wire. The only tired it's ever "wired" is when I'm charging the controller whilst I'm playing

I'm picturing having a long wire attached to the console controllers that would enable you to walk all over the places to make feel mobile while playing and the pictures in my head was very funny 😂

5 hours ago, onii chan said:

yes, i feel very restricted and hate having to come very close to the tv just to be able to play especially when i plan to play for a long time 

If I'm being very honest, I would tell you that as I enjoy using wireless controllers, the wired controller still have a big impact on me having played more with it than the wireless ones. 

Edited by Heatman

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I'm being very honest, I would tell you that as I enjoy using wireless controllers, the wired controller still have a big impact on me having played more with it than the wireless ones. 

while growing up i had always used wired controllers starting from ps1 to ps2 and then to ps3 but then my brothers and I had finally gotten a wireless controller and we would always argue to see who got it because we all saw it as the "good controller", so I guess ever since young I have been seeing wireless controllers as the luxury and wired controllers to be a burden 

I honestly don't mind using wired controllers still as a retro gamer, but I do prefer the convenience that wireless controllers give.

Unless of course you gave me a Dreamcast controller.. The default position of the wire coming out of the bottom is just.. weird.
(Yes, I know you can hook it to the top)

6 hours ago, onii chan said:

while growing up i had always used wired controllers starting from ps1 to ps2 and then to ps3 but then my brothers and I had finally gotten a wireless controller and we would always argue to see who got it because we all saw it as the "good controller", so I guess ever since young I have been seeing wireless controllers as the luxury and wired controllers to be a burden 

Most gamers see the wired controllers now as a burden as well because of the constraints it comes with the wire especially when you make use of the wireless ones. 

18 hours ago, Family sedan said:

It doesn't feel that awkward, but I do have to remind myself that the controller has a wire and I don't want to rip it out of the console.

Haha, it was actually why they had to make the wireless controllers to put an end to the ripping 😂