Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

23 hours ago, Family sedan said:

It's just something that I need to be conscious of whenever I play PS2 again, or am charging up my PS3 controller.

Like, how many hours do you play with your chargeable PS3 controller before it runs down again after being fully charged? 

Not at all, in fact I kinda prefer it. I purchased a few of those Power A pro controllers that you can get on Amazon for like $80 or so, but the black one has been on sale for like $50 for a while now. They are wired controllers, but do the job just fine. I'm just tired of dealing with controllers that need batteries. Having wires isn't a problem for me, as I sit close anyway. Plus I mostly use the controller on my PC anyway. 

On 11/26/2021 at 1:15 AM, Justin11 said:

Lolz, such kind of feelings do occur with me whenever I go to have fun playing PS2 I'll simply drag my wired controller thinking it's wireless, frustrating one indeed. 

It is something that has actually happened to me on more than one occasion which made me to understand very well that it's something that is possible.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It is something that has actually happened to me on more than one occasion which made me to understand very well that it's something that is possible.

That's why an upgraded console version is better with wireless controllers. It makes gaming more matured and immersive to play on and feel relaxed. 

Edited by Justin11

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's why an upgraded console version is better with wireless controllers. It makes gaming more matured and immersive to play on and feel relaxed. 

Ever since the discussion on the wireless and wired consoles controllers, I started having more connections to play with my wired ones. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Ever since the discussion on the wireless and wired consoles controllers, I started having more connections to play with my wired ones. 

Maybe you feel comfortable now playing with the wired controller than the wireless right? 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not about feeling comfortable with it but a kind of special feeling and connection to the controller. 

I got your points very much now. You simply feel passionate around the wired controller. Their is nothing bad, that's your choice. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I got your points very much now. You simply feel passionate around the wired controller. Their is nothing bad, that's your choice. 

The thing is that I have used the wired controllers more than I have used the wireless ones. So you understand why.. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

The thing is that I have used the wired controllers more than I have used the wireless ones. So you understand why.. 

Yeah, I understand reasons why you're used to playing with wired controllers. So you don't move inches away when playing your PS4 games? 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I understand reasons why you're used to playing with wired controllers. So you don't move inches away when playing your PS4 games? 

Exactly, it's the reason why I still get the feeling to play using them once in a while. It's always a very good thing mate. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's the reason why I still get the feeling to play using them once in a while. It's always a very good thing mate. 

I was thinking you do that often, I got your point better now, you do play with the wired controller once in a while via your gaming device. 

45 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I was thinking you do that often, I got your point better now, you do play with the wired controller once in a while via your gaming device. 

Yeah, at least for now I have played with it for over 2 years or more that I never touched it. Who knows when I will remember it again? 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, at least for now I have played with it for over 2 years or more that I never touched it. Who knows when I will remember it again? 

I can't really remember the last time I played using my wired console controllers. I'm not sure if they are still going to be functional.