Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've always known your opinion to serve neutral when it comes to matters like this one. And that's commendable because you never decided for anyone what to play and criticized them for not playing it. 

I believe that you are the kind of gamer that have a lot of control and grip on your energy and emotions because most people would flair up. 

On 12/24/2021 at 10:54 AM, Heatman said:

I never really care much about the spat back then. I believe that everyone is entitled to their own individual opinions. 

If you give it more attention, it's definitely going to bother you more and most of the time. What's the essence of allowing that? 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you give it more attention, it's definitely going to bother you more and most of the time. What's the essence of allowing that? 

Definitely, there isn't any need for that. I played with my wired controllers today all day and I kind liked the feeling of it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Definitely, there isn't any need for that. I played with my wired controllers today all day and I kind liked the feeling of it. 

That's nice. I still have mine but I haven't used them for a long time now. I will look for it tomorrow hopefully. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's nice. I still have mine but I haven't used them for a long time now. I will look for it tomorrow hopefully. 

You should always try to have it in good playing shape otherwise, it will start having technical problems with not being able to load. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You should always try to have it in good playing shape otherwise, it will start having technical problems with not being able to load. 

Yeah, I'm actually doing that first light in the morning because I wouldn't like to lose that piece of hardware. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I'm actually doing that first light in the morning because I wouldn't like to lose that piece of hardware. 

If you take care of your gaming hardwares, it's definitely going to last you for long that you wouldn't rush. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you take care of your gaming hardwares, it's definitely going to last you for long that you wouldn't rush. 

Yeah it's something that I planned on not letting go to waste for lack of maintenance. I will make sure to revive them. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that I planned on not letting go to waste for lack of maintenance. I will make sure to revive them. 

The sooner that you can get to do that, the better for the console, otherwise you will end up losing it completely. 

On 11/23/2021 at 6:30 AM, Syntax said:

I remember having this with my PS2, and was so glad that they went all wireless for my PS3 - but yes it feels extremely weird since the controller feels tied down in the back or slightly more weighted when it isn’t with a cord. 

I have always felt comfortable with my wireless Playstation console controller. It gives me complete freedom of playing. 

On 12/30/2021 at 6:05 AM, Boblee said:

I have always felt comfortable with my wireless Playstation console controller. It gives me complete freedom of playing. 

When you don't have to worry about being fixated in from of the consoles as a result of the wire connection, you're definitely free. 

On 1/1/2022 at 8:51 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't stay longer playing with wired controller as I am sick, the wireless controller allowed me to play while lying down on my bed, it doesn't make me feel much discomfort. 

Yeah, it's actually really true that playing with a wireless console controller would be more easier for you to get along with gaming but it's far more better to rest and recover 100%. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's actually really true that playing with a wireless console controller would be more easier for you to get along with gaming but it's far more better to rest and recover 100%. 

You're right, my illness never helped me either to be online as I use to be. I am not chatting much here either, and I'm not playing much video games too. I am nearing full recovery, I believe I'll feel better again to continue everything at full speed.