Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What makes the best warrior?

All the warriors out there, all those who fell-all those who lived, all those who sacrificed, all those who didn't sacrifice. Enlisting for privilege, forced fight, defending, attacking, motivations...Is a good warrior based on motivations? Conquer? Defend? What exactly is a warrior? We see all them ancient and modern types; spartans, romans, valhallans, navy seals, ninjas, samurai, warriors from all places; decorated and experienced. What drives them? What makes the best warrior? Defending home or attacking another’s home? What makes the better warrior? Spiritual or self? Agility or intelligence?

Strength? Who is stronger? Someone who weighs 150 pounds and benches 150 pounds—-or someone who weighs 250 pounds and benches 200 pounds? Do guns and technology  make the human race weaker? To live by the gun and press buttons or to live by physical strength and agility. Machine guns can wipe out entire battlefields of ancient times. But fight face to face like a man should, modern humans are all pansies. Put a flower in your ear while you tote a gun. Hold your dick in your hand while you tote an axe. 

It takes an extremely strong will to be a warrior especially in times of hardship when there's no end to your misery in sight, you have to keep pushing on. Physical ability and attributes are the smaller part of the equation. The biggest part is mentality and morality - the ability to make the hardest decisions and suffer the consequences if it doesn't work out and still have the will to go on.

Bring back honor to a warrior. Defend humanity. Those who are warrior trained to take it away, they lack self awareness. You can’t have honor and lack self awareness. Unless you are a fully aware psychotic. If you are granted warrior status as psychotics then you crossed into dehumanization. That is the opposite of the foundations of a warrior. You become nothing more than a legalized serial killer. 

On 11/3/2022 at 9:29 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Not pride, but honor. Honor makes the best warrior. 

Depends on what is the source of your pride - if it stems from arrogance and vanity, then it's false pride. True pride comes from honor, to do your best no matter what the odds and live and die by your principles.

17 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Depends on what is the source of your pride - if it stems from arrogance and vanity, then it's false pride. True pride comes from honor, to do your best no matter what the odds and live and die by your principles.

Those principles should be clear. And we had an Inquisition from principles. Even honor, I have learned that destroyers of humanity hold honor. Integrity, it's all a sham. What makes the best warrior facing all these things? Honor, pride, righteousness, vengeance, sociopathy, order, savior. What makes the best warrior? Skill is redundant. Heart is everything. Forced to fight without a good cause makes a warrior careless. A warrior with a cause is strong. A warrior with a protective cause is even stronger. A warrior defending righteousness, irrefutable, righteousness, will fucking win no matter what as his dead body protected the good. Your death is a win. Honor. True honor, not what those fakes try to sow. Honor. True honor. 

You can call this honor if you want, but for the few people that I actually do care about, there is nothing I won't do to protect them. If I have to kill to ensure their safety, I will kill. I will go to prison with my head held high. If I have to die to protect them, then I'll die. I only ask my ashes be spread in some place that is special to me.

With @Rain Dew if she is in trouble that could result in prison time, I will step in and claim responsibility so that she doesn't go to prison.

If you think I'm insane for this, that's fine by me. If you think I'm honorable, that's fine too. I don't seek honor, nor do I reject it. I don't consider myself any kind of warrior, but there is no limit to what I will do to protect the very few that I care about.