Register Now
DC

100,000 Posts – Thank You, Loyal VGR Members!

On 11/21/2021 at 12:39 PM, Empire said:

Congratulations VGR, without the 25 plus active members here, the site wouldn't get to where it's sitting. What males a good website it's members 🙂 Always it's members and the great community 😉 I did not even know myself that I been here for jthree years now Xd. At times I do not check the year date when I join. Time to move on to the next goal I say - 500K posts 😛 

I joined the community on February 6th, 2019 and it's been all good experience for me ever since till now. In fact, things got better being here. 

On 11/23/2021 at 10:55 PM, Heatman said:

I joined the community on February 6th, 2019 and it's been all good experience for me ever since till now. In fact, things got better being here. 

I'm still a newbie here if you ask me but it feels like I have been here for a very long time because I'm really enjoying my time here. 

On 11/25/2021 at 11:37 PM, Boblee said:

I'm still a newbie here if you ask me but it feels like I have been here for a very long time because I'm really enjoying my time here. 

When I checked your profile it says you've registered since February this year. With such date, it means you aren't a newbie at VGR forum. Because you've stayed over six months. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I checked your profile it says you've registered since February this year. With such date, it means you aren't a newbie at VGR forum. Because you've stayed over six months. 

Just six months is still a newbie in my eyes mate. There are so many of them that have been here for over 3 years. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just six months is still a newbie in my eyes mate. There are so many of them that have been here for over 3 years. 

Okay, their is no problem. I believe with time you'll reach that level of 3 years membership at VGR. At least you'll be checking on the forum by then, even if you're having tight schedule. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, their is no problem. I believe with time you'll reach that level of 3 years membership at VGR. At least you'll be checking on the forum by then, even if you're having tight schedule. 

You haven't been here for a while I guess right because I recently started seeing your chatters and they are huge. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You haven't been here for a while I guess right because I recently started seeing your chatters and they are huge. 

The reason why I'm open to posting alot here is that I am mostly bored offline, especially when I have no place to go. But in.the future who knows my posts count might reduce when my schedule become more tighter. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The reason why I'm open to posting alot here is that I am mostly bored offline, especially when I have no place to go. But in.the future who knows my posts count might reduce when my schedule become more tighter. 

Posting more would always be a good thing for the forum because it means a lot to traffic and activities for the forum. Keep posting more mate. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Posting more would always be a good thing for the forum because it means a lot to traffic and activities for the forum. Keep posting more mate. 

It's actually why there are so many active people on the forum because their daily input in the site is very important for its growth. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'll keep.the posting high up provided I'm still having that drive and that passion to be here. I know it's simply whole lots of traffic to the forum, it's good that way, I love it. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll keep.the posting high up provided I'm still having that drive and that passion to be here. I know it's simply whole lots of traffic to the forum, it's good that way, I love it. 

As long as you're still a big gaming fan, I'm very sure that you will still have the passion to be here and add to the community. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as you're still a big gaming fan, I'm very sure that you will still have the passion to be here and add to the community. 

I love VGR, I'll be here long time, even if I secure a full-time job that doesn't give me much of the time I'll be here to share experiences around gaming with you guys because I'll be a game lover for life. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love VGR, I'll be here long time, even if I secure a full-time job that doesn't give me much of the time I'll be here to share experiences around gaming with you guys because I'll be a game lover for life. 

For the fact that I can come here and pick up a new game's reviews from those who's played it is an interesting information I can't pass on with. I will always be here. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the fact that I can come here and pick up a new game's reviews from those who's played it is an interesting information I can't pass on with. I will always be here. 

That's what makes the forum very important to a lot of folks here because they will always have something new to gain from being around here.