Register Now
DC

100,000 Posts – Thank You, Loyal VGR Members!

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's what makes the forum very important to a lot of folks here because they will always have something new to gain from being around here. 

Seriously, with the rate of information about video games that is available on the platform makes it something that will be very beneficial for anyone who have time to go through all of them because she always going to learning something.

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the fact that I can come here and pick up a new game's reviews from those who's played it is an interesting information I can't pass on with. I will always be here. 

That's tremendous, the likes of @Shagger, and you, and Heatman, have been a regular when it comes to video game recommendations to me in this forum. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I heard my name and it always feels good when I get mentioned as a contributor because it gives me joy. 

tenor.gif

You deserves it dearie, because you've been integral part of my tremendous time being around VGR forum. When I am here, I love chatting with fellow gamers and not dropping messages too long before getting a reply for it. You've been consistently replying my messages here, and sharing good tips as well concerning games to look out for. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You deserves it dearie, because you've been integral part of my tremendous time being around VGR forum. When I am here, I love chatting with fellow gamers and not dropping messages too long before getting a reply for it. You've been consistently replying my messages here, and sharing good tips as well concerning games to look out for. 

Get me someone that would love me the way @Justin11loves @Heatmanand I would be a happy man in VGR. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, I've known Heatman elsewhere before seeing him here. He's always effective with discussions/reviews which a fellow user can derive something useful from his points. 

No wonder, I always felt that there was a kind of connection between the both of you guys and it's actually a good thing that you both linked up together here again.

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

No wonder, I always felt that there was a kind of connection between the both of you guys and it's actually a good thing that you both linked up together here again.

Lolzz, it's wonderful you've learned about the connection. Any where I go online I'll simply meet Heatman, he's a consistent user. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lolzz, it's wonderful you've learned about the connection. Any where I go online I'll simply meet Heatman, he's a consistent user. 

It's been an honor knowing mate from all of our link up for years now. We just keep growing together and getting better. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Congratulations from my side DC, fir the milestone you achieved with your forum VGR. I believe more highs are coming for your VGR, because you're simply putting more hardwork to see things work as planned. 

It is what happens when the members of your forum or website actually are happy because it is going to make them to be very committed with posting on your website all the time.

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It is what happens when the members of your forum or website actually are happy because it is going to make them to be very committed with posting on your website all the time.

Yes, when the members feel at home via your website, you should simply be grateful. Because, such will return high traffic count, and it means more money when you utilize the traffic conversion. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, when the members feel at home via your website, you should simply be grateful. Because, such will return high traffic count, and it means more money when you utilize the traffic conversion. 

It was the reality of what happens in VGR and it's something that I see to keep happening for the foreseeable future.. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was the reality of what happens in VGR and it's something that I see to keep happening for the foreseeable future.. 

Sure, provided the Admin continue on this positive trend, which have started long time, he'll gain more highs around VGR forum for long. 

16 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, provided the Admin continue on this positive trend, which have started long time, he'll gain more highs around VGR forum for long. 

The website owner don't really need  do much for the forum to keep going on as long there are new video games coming out to talk on.