Register Now
DC

100,000 Posts – Thank You, Loyal VGR Members!

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The website owner don't really need  do much for the forum to keep going on as long there are new video games coming out to talk on. 

xD 😅. I believe the new video game popping up will always leave room for members to keep coming steadily and contributing base on the thread discussion. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

xD 😅. I believe the new video game popping up will always leave room for members to keep coming steadily and contributing base on the thread discussion. 

Yeah, it makes the conversation about video games in the forum to be unending which is why he doesn't need to do much for talks to be going on. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's been an honor knowing mate from all of our link up for years now. We just keep growing together and getting better. 

XD 😂. We'll always be online for many more years, because online is simply the future. Their is more activities in the future around online which will benefit me and you plus others too. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

The website owner don't really need  do much for the forum to keep going on as long there are new video games coming out to talk on. 

For as long as the members are very happy being here, they will keep on being open to any sort of gaming discussion where all of us learn in the process. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

XD 😂. We'll always be online for many more years, because online is simply the future. Their is more activities in the future around online which will benefit me and you plus others too. 

As long as I still play games, I wouldn't be able to stay away from forum discussion on such games to help me know more about the game. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

As long as I still play games, I wouldn't be able to stay away from forum discussion on such games to help me know more about the game. 

Sure, video game playing comes together with discussion. When you aren't sharing discussion with fellow gamers then that isn't a spirit of a gamer. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

For as long as the members are very happy being here, they will keep on being open to any sort of gaming discussion where all of us learn in the process. 

It's the learning curve for me when it comes to playing games and getting into forum discussions here on VGR. It's something you hardly get these days.