Register Now
skyfire

Android 12

I did the upgrade to 12 and there are things that really bother me. The unlock screen is bright white and I haven't found a way to change it yet.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to make the lock screen clock smaller. The only real way is to have an app that has persistent notifications turned on because with a notification the clock gets smaller.

Upgraded to Android 12 on my Galaxy S20 recently. It's not stock Android since Samsung likes to customise it a lot and release it as "One UI" so it doesn't feel like a massive change to me. I think most of the things added to Android 12 has already been a thing for Samsung devices. 

The theming disappointed me, in the last Android version we got fonts, more accent colors and icon shapes. This just gives takes away options and instead leaves you with an extremely dull colour the os chooses from the background photo. some of those features were already present in android 11 on Samsung Galaxy s20+. 

On 11/28/2021 at 1:53 PM, Lämmchen said:

I did the upgrade to 12 and there are things that really bother me. The unlock screen is bright white and I haven't found a way to change it yet.

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to make the lock screen clock smaller. The only real way is to have an app that has persistent notifications turned on because with a notification the clock gets smaller.

I will have to halt my move to upgrade on my other device then. I don't know how long it is going to take them to correct those glitches, but let me know once you find a way.

On 4/6/2022 at 5:49 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's by doing system upgrade, without it I don't think it can work. I can't upgrade at the moment, unless for optimization improvement. 

I think for us xiaomi users the upgrade will be there next month or this month. I am not sure exactly when.