Register Now
skyfire

AetherSX2 PS2 emulator for Android

I was literally screaming let's go in joy like literally bro I'm so excited bro we're finally getting a new ps2 emulator we all know the damon ps2 emulator sucks bad and the play emulator is very not optimized for even high end phones so we'll see how well this emulator can run on some phones

I haven't tried it but kids this days are way more tech savvy than I remember and would try out anything cool.

Spotted my nephew playing some PS2 on Android and it really caught my attention he mentioned something like an emulator but I didn't really pay close attention to it until I saw this video.

It's quite an interesting Innovation.

I would need to buy a controller attachment to make it work. I can't do mobile controls, or touch screen controls very well. But if this works with a controller attachment, I may have to check it out. The only other issue is the file size of PS2 games. It's going to take up a lot of storage grabbing iso's of the games you want to play. 

I don't think I need such kind of emulator for PS2 games to run on my android phone since I'm already enjoying such quality of games. My phone version of games is at same equivalent with what PS2 offers, if not greater at the moment. 

On 10/4/2022 at 11:11 PM, Kane99 said:

I would need to buy a controller attachment to make it work. I can't do mobile controls, or touch screen controls very well. But if this works with a controller attachment, I may have to check it out. The only other issue is the file size of PS2 games. It's going to take up a lot of storage grabbing iso's of the games you want to play. 

It is definitely taking lots of space. So, it is for those that got device that has enough memory space.