Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

On 12/10/2021 at 5:34 PM, Boblee said:

These are actually some of her roleplay character scenes in resident evil 8 and it seems to be well depicted here.

The flirty character of Alcina Dimitrescu is my favorite of her personality. She's so hot when she's flirting. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The flirty character of Alcina Dimitrescu is my favorite of her personality. She's so hot when she's flirting. 

I have a good reason to believe that we all love it when someone's flirty in a sexy way and it's why a lot of people fancy the flirty character of Alcina Dimitrescu... 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😂, provided it's video games their flirty nature doesn't entice me much. They aren't real humans, they are simply cartoon. 

Well, it doesn't change the fact that the character was kinda sexy hot while role playing her flirty nature. 

I think the DLC will be about Chris investigating why the BSAA sent bioweapons into the village. He talked a little about that near the end of RE8. So they could possibly focus on that. 

Of course, they added a plot twist with the Connections in RE7, and completely overlooked that in RE8. But it's possible that this Blue Umbrella is just fooling Chris. Because I don't know if I believe they've truly rebranded themselves as the good guys. 

I mean, it's Umbrella. Why would they be different?

Chris doesn't trust them in RE7. But I think he was really only in that game for the fan service anyway.

I thought the story in that game was a little 'off' to me. Chris spent the whole franchise with Jill, opposing Umbrella. If he is being screwed over, I think Chris would know never to associate with the name in general. 

It doesn't help that Capcom makes up a new storyline for every sequel, so that everything feels disjointed. Chris hardly even feels like the same character anymore.

19 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

Chris doesn't trust them in RE7. But I think he was really only in that game for the fan service anyway.

I thought the story in that game was a little 'off' to me. Chris spent the whole franchise with Jill, opposing Umbrella. If he is being screwed over, I think Chris would know never to associate with the name in general. 

It doesn't help that Capcom makes up a new storyline for every sequel, so that everything feels disjointed. Chris hardly even feels like the same character anymore.

That's part of the letdown they are doing. Instead of following up on their previous storyline, they keep adding a new different one all together. 

Nope. Sorry. Absolutely yada so far.

Several State of Play events have came and went over the months. Yet nothing about the DLC they initially revealed at E3 has been confirmed. Although Capcom didn't specify what it was going to be about. So my guess is as good as anybody's.

9 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Nope. Sorry. Absolutely yada so far.

Several State of Play events have came and went over the months. Yet nothing about the DLC they initially revealed at E3 has been confirmed. Although Capcom didn't specify what it was going to be about. So my guess is as good as anybody's.

They are literally saying you guys should go and f**k yourself waiting for the next DLC. They don't give a rats ass what's important or not. 

In 2017, they were going to release the bulk of the DLC in March. Not a Hero and End of Zoe.

For some reason, they messed up what they were working on, and ended up delaying most of it until December that year. So I reckon the RE8 stuff will probably be available by Easter, at the latest. I'm just guessing here, going off of the 9 months we waited some 4 years ago.

Seems odd to release DLC for a game that released back in May, almost a year later... 

I wish RE8 was more of a true sequel to 7, in that it continued the story with the Connections, and why Lucas Baker was going to betray them. But I guess it was a continuation, for Ethan. But everything with Chris just feels like it's there so it's still able to be called RE. Because, really. Chris being in the games now, is just something tacked on so that any long term fans will still enjoy seeing primary heroes as side characters, even if the plot is like dog muck. But honestly, if he didn't show up, I don't believe that people would really purchase RE games for some faceless main character like this Ethan Winters.

Plus, we all miss Roger Craig Smith as Chris. I don't like the fact they hired the guy who did Carlos in RE3 to voice Chris, as he sounds absolutely nothing like how Chris was speaking before. 

Edited by Candy Stick

10 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

In 2017, they were going to release the bulk of the DLC in March. Not a Hero and End of Zoe.

For some reason, they messed up what they were working on, and ended up delaying most of it until December that year. So I reckon the RE8 stuff will probably be available by Easter, at the latest. I'm just guessing here, going off of the 9 months we waited some 4 years ago.

Seems odd to release DLC for a game that released back in May, almost a year later... 

I wish RE8 was more of a true sequel to 7, in that it continued the story with the Connections, and why Lucas Baker was going to betray them. But I guess it was a continuation, for Ethan. But everything with Chris just feels like it's there so it's still able to be called RE. Because, really. Chris being in the games now, is just something tacked on so that any long term fans will still enjoy seeing primary heroes as side characters, even if the plot is like dog muck. But honestly, if he didn't show up, I don't believe that people would really purchase RE games for some faceless main character like this Ethan Winters.

Plus, we all miss Roger Craig Smith as Chris. I don't like the fact they hired the guy who did Carlos in RE3 to voice Chris, as he sounds absolutely nothing like how Chris was speaking before. 

A lot of things really went wrong with how the producers progressed with making this game especially from RE7 to RE8. It's going to take revamping everything to get exactly what they are supposed to do initially.