Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

Capcom claims that RE8 has more action after "complaints" of 7 being too scary.

That's utter nonsense. RE4 is not even that scary. I know RE8 is almost a scene for scene repeat of that game's story anyway.

They made it practically identical to attract more sales. To their credit, I guess they were quite successful. But I think 4 is much more enjoyable than 8, or 5 slightly, and certainly way more than 6 and 7.

5 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Capcom claims that RE8 has more action after "complaints" of 7 being too scary.

That's utter nonsense. RE4 is not even that scary. I know RE8 is almost a scene for scene repeat of that game's story anyway.

They made it practically identical to attract more sales. To their credit, I guess they were quite successful. But I think 4 is much more enjoyable than 8, or 5 slightly, and certainly way more than 6 and 7.

The older versions of Resident Evil is always better than the new ones. Capcom have simply lost their touch in what they really wanted to do. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:41 PM, Boblee said:

Well, it doesn't change the fact that the character was kinda sexy hot while role playing her flirty nature. 

That's for you, and I'll respect it that way. As for me I don't see such being hot since their body isn't plumpy like the real humans, it doesn't spring up and down xD 😂

7 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Lady Dimitrescu wishes us all a Merry Christmas, and a great start to 2022. 🙂

I'd just like Capcom to announce the DLC soon... 😄 

What's that award the character of Lady Dimitrescu did won in the game? 

5 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Once I find my AV to HDMI switcher, I may go and play some old survival horror games like RE2 again, really soon.

It's been ages...

🙂

How come you started looking for it in the first place? I believe that all of them should have been at the back of your television or console? 

14 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Once I find my AV to HDMI switcher, I may go and play some old survival horror games like RE2 again, really soon.

It's been ages...

🙂

It's definitely going to be a more interesting gaming experience to play RE2 than RE8 in my opinion based on the gameplay of both games. 

48 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

Well, that's 2021 about ready to close out. So I hope Capcom has some update on the DLC in a month, or so. 

Let's hope that Capcom comes up with interesting features to their RE series come 2022. I prefer playing RE 2 to RE8, even if the graphics isn't like the RE8 type. But the game-play is more of quality than RE8 to me. 

2 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Well, that's 2021 about ready to close out. So I hope Capcom has some update on the DLC in a month, or so. 

Or they would still do the same thing that are very good at and say let the wait continue 😂

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Or they would still do the same thing that are very good at and say let the wait continue 😂

Seriously, I actually see that happening because they have already done it on more than one occasion. So, why not once again? 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I actually see that happening because they have already done it on more than one occasion. So, why not once again? 

It's just few days or a week and 2021 is over, then 2022 would be here for us to see if they would be making any DLC.