Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

I forgot the woman's name, who had her father turning into a lycanthrope. But I remember people thought she was one of the main characters, only to be killed off in the burning house. 

Not sure if they would do story DLC for villagers, since they died anyway. But it will probably be about Chris going to the BSAA in Europe, to find the staff were replaced by bioweapons. Or something like that. 😆

1 hour ago, Candy Stick said:

I forgot the woman's name, who had her father turning into a lycanthrope. But I remember people thought she was one of the main characters, only to be killed off in the burning house. 

Not sure if they would do story DLC for villagers, since they died anyway. But it will probably be about Chris going to the BSAA in Europe, to find the staff were replaced by bioweapons. Or something like that. 😆

Which part of Resident Evil game are you talking about? I played the village, but it's a while now, I've forgotten majority of it's actions. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

5 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

I believe that they are not lacking in content if they want to do it because there are so many stories that they can actually make use of if they plan to do any DLC.

9 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

I would be really happy to see them doing something that's very unique to the core to light the game because they have been trash for a while now. 

LOL. I do run into some real funny buggers online sometimes...

I went on the RE wiki, on Fandom. I made a post stating my opinions about the remakes, and this first person jive. Then this guy replied 7 or so times, with dumb points, but whatever. It's just their counter thoughts, I suppose, so it wasn't like I was gonna start flaming anybody for anything they said, as fans of a franchise probably like a series for different reasons, and I'm fine with that provided they can display civility. Then after I answered him, I talked about how I think Naughty Dog did a better job than Capcom, with their The Last of Us games, just because of their overall presentation. Also mentioned a few YouTubers who stated that they really didn't enjoy RE8 that much, and he thought they were the same user, despite sounding absolutely NOTHING alike. They're just both black guys. 😄

Basically had the dude implying I was trolling, or not answering him properly, so he took his ball and left the thread. I was like, never again will I waste my time on any more Internet radge pots. But to be honest, I've wanted to quit dumbass forums like that for a while, as they can start to affect your mental health. Although I guess a severe lack of activity elsewhere just made me want to test the waters by going back there to post something. But I mean, nah. It's really not worth the bother anymore. 

😣

39 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

LOL. I do run into some real funny buggers online sometimes...

I went on the RE wiki, on Fandom. I made a post stating my opinions about the remakes, and this first person jive. Then this guy replied 7 or so times, with dumb points, but whatever. It's just their counter thoughts, I suppose, so it wasn't like I was gonna start flaming anybody for anything they said, as fans of a franchise probably like a series for different reasons, and I'm fine with that provided they can display civility. Then after I answered him, I talked about how I think Naughty Dog did a better job than Capcom, with their The Last of Us games, just because of their overall presentation. Also mentioned a few YouTubers who stated that they really didn't enjoy RE8 that much, and he thought they were the same user, despite sounding absolutely NOTHING alike. They're just both black guys. 😄

Basically had the dude implying I was trolling, or not answering him properly, so he took his ball and left the thread. I was like, never again will I waste my time on any more Internet radge pots. But to be honest, I've wanted to quit dumbass forums like that for a while, as they can start to affect your mental health. Although I guess a severe lack of activity elsewhere just made me want to test the waters by going back there to post something. But I mean, nah. It's really not worth the bother anymore. 

😣

Some people are just that especially when they are misguided. The most annoying thing about them is that they won't have any valid point but they would still be arguing their heads off. 

Yeah...

Like, none of these zealots probably even played any of the games from the classic era, which I consider to be everything that Crapcom released prior to 2005. These goats are ridiculous. Like they're really gonna hunt around on eBay for rare games when they probably sit in their mother's basement all day, guzzling junk food and soda, playing Call of Duty.  

They will probably act like they have gone out and bought every entry, and completed them dozens of times to unlock all of the achievements, to make themselves seem like they're coming across online as being genuine fans. But after observing some of their excuses on other forums and YouTube, I seriously doubt that's the case.

The reason I know they're more than likely talking crap, is because the first thing they moan about is the tank controls and the fixed camera perspective, even though all RE games to date have some variation of the tank like controls anyway. They always act like RE4 is so innovative as well, when that was not innovation that Capcom themselves founded to further the survival horror genre. Because take it from me. Capcom basically enjoyed copying other shooting games of the era, to take credit for something they didn't begin.

Now it's not just shooting games they rip off. I've been noticing stuff they unapologetically copied from games made by rival companies, and they add in homages to horror movies, and this made me lose respect for Capcom. Not to mention some Dutch film director is probably going to issue a lawsuit, like this artist is that they also stole images from with the same file names.

It's not that they're paying homage at all. They're basically stealing people's ideas and hard work, and claiming that it's to pay tribute, when it's really because they have no creativity. 

I mean, RE is my favourite franchise of all time. But I'm not like 90% of the fan base out there that defends Capcom because I have to support them and fall in line like every shill on YouTube is doing. If I notice Capcom is being deceitful by saying RE8 had more action oriented gameplay because RE7 was "too scary" and whatnot, I cannot sit back and pretend that's not Capcom trying to make asses out of their fans. 

RE8 is an action game, because it's a complete copy of RE4, which is an action horror game. Notice how I don't call it a horror action game? The two words are in reverse, because at heart, RE4 was an action game that used an established name to get over with gamers...

Merry Christmas, you guys.

Regards, from Knight Plug. 🙃

Edited by Shagger

5 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Yeah...

Like, none of these zealots probably even played any of the games from the classic era, which I consider to be everything that Crapcom released prior to 2005. These goats are ridiculous. Like they're really gonna hunt around on eBay for rare games when they probably sit in their mother's basement all day, guzzling junk food and soda, playing Call of Duty.  

They will probably act like they have gone out and bought every entry, and completed them dozens of times to unlock all of the achievements, to make themselves seem like they're coming across online as being genuine fans. But after observing some of their excuses on other forums and YouTube, I seriously doubt that's the case.

The reason I know they're more than likely talking crap, is because the first thing they moan about is the tank controls and the fixed camera perspective, even though all RE games to date have some variation of the tank like controls anyway. They always act like RE4 is so innovative as well, when that was not innovation that Capcom themselves founded to further the survival horror genre. Because take it from me. Capcom basically enjoyed copying other shooting games of the era, to take credit for something they didn't begin.

Now it's not just shooting games they rip off. I've been noticing stuff they unapologetically copied from games made by rival companies, and they add in homages to horror movies, and this made me lose respect for Capcom. Not to mention some Dutch film director is probably going to issue a lawsuit, like this artist is that they also stole images from with the same file names.

It's not that they're paying homage at all. They're basically stealing people's ideas and hard work, and claiming that it's to pay tribute, when it's really because they have no creativity. 

I mean, RE is my favourite franchise of all time. But I'm not like 90% of the fan base out there that defends Capcom because I have to support them and fall in line like every shill on YouTube is doing. If I notice Capcom is being deceitful by saying RE8 had more action oriented gameplay because RE7 was "too scary" and whatnot, I cannot sit back and pretend that's not Capcom trying to make asses out of their fans. 

RE8 is an action game, because it's a complete copy of RE4, which is an action horror game. Notice how I don't call it a horror action game? The two words are in reverse, because at heart, RE4 was an action game that used an established name to get over with gamers...

Merry Christmas, you guys.

Regards, from thesaunderschild. 🙃

You have really poured out ya heart in a million pieces as regards to how Capcom have ruined everything you used to enjoy with RE franchise. It really sucks and I know that too. 

Merry Christmas to you buddy 🎅🎅

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

You have really poured out ya heart in a million pieces as regards to how Capcom have ruined everything you used to enjoy with RE franchise. It really sucks and I know that too. 

Merry Christmas to you buddy 🎅🎅

Seriously, he's been quite emotionally involved with the game from his pour out and it's quite understandable when what you looked up to turn out to disappoint. 

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Before he came here to make this announcement about ending RE series, he never seen the best of reasons why he should stick to it. Maybe the gameplay frustrated him alot, that made him to concede never to play again. 

If you kind of noticed, this is mainly the only topic he's interested in and it shows how or what it meant to him.