Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Did resident evil village character win some accolades for his lead role in covering the evil edition of the game? 

Yes of course, I thought that you followed the event? I believe it is Heatman that shared the event full video clip here. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I saw a new movie on Resident Evil last night and it's still about Raccoon City. Like they don't have anything else to make? 

They wanted to reboot the whole series. The past movies that came out, were not Resident Evil in terms of the games. They went off into their own direction and honestly that direction sucked bad.

The new movie was supposed to be about the very first game and it's events. Kinda like how they remade RE1, now they are starting fresh with the movies. 

Anyway, it wasn't any good imo, but fans might enjoy it. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

They wanted to reboot the whole series. The past movies that came out, were not Resident Evil in terms of the games. They went off into their own direction and honestly that direction sucked bad.

The new movie was supposed to be about the very first game and it's events. Kinda like how they remade RE1, now they are starting fresh with the movies. 

Anyway, it wasn't any good imo, but fans might enjoy it. 

I came across the new movie but I have been long disappointed with what they have been doing with Resident Evil over the years that I'm not pushed for the movie. 

On 1/3/2022 at 1:55 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's been that way and some people can't even help themselves when it comes to staying away from the games that aren't worth it. 

No, they keep on being around the game. That's why the companies behind making poor games keeps selling due to number of fanboys that keeps buying from them. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

No, they keep on being around the game. That's why the companies behind making poor games keeps selling due to number of fanboys that keeps buying from them. 

Trash video games will always be there and some gamers will frequently play them, and then rule it off by all means necessary. 

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Trash video games will always be there and some gamers will frequently play them, and then rule it off by all means necessary. 

Yes, they don't mind to rule it off for others purchase who aren't rich, undermining how trash the video game is made. 

26 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, they don't mind to rule it off for others purchase who aren't rich, undermining how trash the video game is made. 

Some games can be that annoying when it's not what they the producers make it to be after promising heaven and earth. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Some games can be that annoying when it's not what they the producers make it to be after promising heaven and earth. 

Majority are disappointing immediately after launch, that's why I don't listen to what the so-called producers or companies say around the games until I test run it myself. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, those fans keeps buying whatever these companies makes for them and they will definitely defend the games no matter. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, those fans keeps buying whatever these companies makes for them and they will definitely defend the games no matter. 

That's exactly what they are doing, defending the games they companies are making irrespective of how trash those games are made. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's exactly what they are doing, defending the games they companies are making irrespective of how trash those games are made. 

So, I managed to watch the new Resident Evil movie of 2021 and as far as I'm concerned, it's a complete trash. They don't have any good story again to write on Raccoon City. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

So, I managed to watch the new Resident Evil movie of 2021 and as far as I'm concerned, it's a complete trash. They don't have any good story again to write on Raccoon City. 

That's pathetic for the movie to disappoint, didn't they watched the movie to rate it's performance before releasing it? 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's a shit movie all round. There is absolutely nothing interesting or exciting about the new movie and the same goes for their new remakes. 

On 1/4/2022 at 10:44 PM, Boblee said:

Yes of course, I thought that you followed the event? I believe it is Heatman that shared the event full video clip here. 

I didn't follow up the event, maybe I missed out on the event link. I'll be open to receive the link of the event if it is provided to me.