Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I didn't follow up the event, maybe I missed out on the event link. I'll be open to receive the link of the event if it is provided to me. 

Here the full video of the last 2021 video games award. 

Did y'all have a great start to 2022? 😇 

I happened to see this the other day...

https://gamingbolt.com/capcom-talks-about-dlc-plans-for-resident-evil-village-and-monster-hunter-rise-in-2022/amp

😚

Oh, and this. Do gimme! Although I think there should have been a follow up with different characters, rather than a full remake. Although in terms of quality, you can depend on Naughty Dog, as Capcom is inclined to just whore out the same trash.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/the-last-of-us-ps5-remake-is-nearly-finished-and-could-release-in-2022-its-claimed/amp/

On 1/7/2022 at 6:47 PM, Candy Stick said:

Did y'all have a great start to 2022? 😇 

I happened to see this the other day...

https://gamingbolt.com/capcom-talks-about-dlc-plans-for-resident-evil-village-and-monster-hunter-rise-in-2022/amp

😚

Oh, and this. Do gimme! Although I think there should have been a follow up with different characters, rather than a full remake. Although in terms of quality, you can depend on Naughty Dog, as Capcom is inclined to just whore out the same trash.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/the-last-of-us-ps5-remake-is-nearly-finished-and-could-release-in-2022-its-claimed/amp/

This is actually the pattern that I looked out for them to follow-up in most cases. I can't really say that I'm surprised of it or anything!! 

On 1/7/2022 at 12:01 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I didn't follow up the event, maybe I missed out on the event link. I'll be open to receive the link of the event if it is provided to me. 

It's just like any other gaming award event that's been carried out in the past. If you have ever attended one, it's basically just the same thing. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It feels so gorgeous watching the video game award nights, where numerous awards are given to the video game companies that did their best for the year, and their games. 

Yeah, it's quite fun in my opinion and it's more enjoyable when you actually attend it in person live. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's quite fun in my opinion and it's more enjoyable when you actually attend it in person live. 

I am dreaming about that, here in my locality their is no such award night ceremony around video games. I know it is mostly done in USA, most of the HQ of the gaming companies. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have never had the opportunity to attend one but definitely I will make out the time to grace one event one day as long as I still play video games. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am dreaming about that, here in my locality their is no such award night ceremony around video games. I know it is mostly done in USA, most of the HQ of the gaming companies. 

I have attended one in 2013 which was a great show in my opinion. I haven't been able to attend another one but let's see what happens this year. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have attended one in 2013 which was a great show in my opinion. I haven't been able to attend another one but let's see what happens this year. 

That's very much impressive to hear that you attended one during 2013. Which venue hosted the gaming award winning night which you attended in 2013? 

On 1/11/2022 at 3:02 AM, Justin11 said:

That's very much impressive to hear that you attended one during 2013. Which venue hosted the gaming award winning night which you attended in 2013? 

I believe that Boblee have already made the information available for you and yes he's correct, it was hosted in London. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Here is the British Academy Games Awards in 2013, hosted by Dara Ô Briain in London. 

Thanks alot for making the review for me including the video you provided to back it up for better understanding. I've gotten everything I needed to know about the event host of 2013 gaming award. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that Boblee have already made the information available for you and yes he's correct, it was hosted in London. 

Yes, he simply provided exactly what I'm looking for. It's a positive thing to learn that, you visited the gaming award night from your location. 

We're still waiting on what you have in store for us, Capcom.

I don't want to die of old age before this DLC should arrive, Capcom. 😉 

If they really were to add Ada Wong into the game, that would feel so out of place, but they had intended to have her in the game. Uh... RE4, much!? 😛 

18 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

We're still waiting on what you have in store for us, Capcom.

I don't want to die of old age before this DLC should arrive, Capcom. 😉 

If they really were to add Ada Wong into the game, that would feel so out of place, but they had intended to have her in the game. Uh... RE4, much!? 😛 

Are you trying to talk about Resident Evil 4 remaster which is set to feature a lady protagonist? I am simply asking to get the info clearer, thank you.