Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Terrible is an incredible understatement in my opinion. Like what where the developers thinking or doing to make such? I'm really confused.. 

They have lost all manner of creativity when it comes to what they are making. It's mostly cut and join development. 

The only good parts in those Wii games was the behind the scenes scenarios where you got to see how Umbrella was defeated. But it was on rails, so meh. Since that time, Capcom has just kept on dropping hints about Umbrella being back, so fans of the old ones will think they'll go somewhere with that, which is something they'll keep you waiting to see so you'll keep buying games for to hopefully see how this will unfold. But to me, I think it's a tactic they use to drag it on forever.

At least, I believe so. That, and they will also just keep remaking stuff.

On 2/2/2022 at 9:39 AM, Heatman said:

They are already birds of the same feathers with the kind of polices that they have been working with lately. 

If they continue on same bizarre line of making outrageous video games, policies that are so much money demanding from users. Then, they'll be considered for me, births of same nature. 

Edited by Justin11

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, I don't know if it's Capcom that's copying EA or the other way around with how they carry out their practices. 

What matters is that, anyone is copying each other. Capcom have made quite long list of wonderful games in the past especially Monster Hunter, Street fighter, notably RE. Recently their games have look off the shadow, just the way EA is running. 

@Candy Stick

Let's have a discussion about the upcoming release of Horizon Forbidden West, or the recent announcement of Grand Theft Auto 6 Finally being confirmed.  Of course not, you just keep posting on this same long dead topic over and over.

You have contributed literally NOTHING on anybody else's topics and you keep resurrecting this one from the dead over and over.  STOP IT!

I'm going to push that this thread should be locked, what's under discussion has nothing to do with topic at all.

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I've looked at your profile, you have not reacted to or posted in any other topic in over a year.  All you do is post on this should be dead thread.

He might just be obsessed with Resident Evil and Capcom. It happens, so allow him, or better still, you can unfollow the topic... Just saying though... 

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

He might just be obsessed with Resident Evil and Capcom. It happens, so allow him, or better still, you can unfollow the topic... Just saying though... 

I'm not "obsessed with Resident Evil and Capcom"', I'm worried for one who is obsessing about it.

And no, I'm not going to just "allow him" because that's unhealthy. I couldn't give a fuck about this company.  If he is obsessed that's not healthy and he needs help. 

I'm not making accusation that he does need help (I'm not qualified to do that) but sometimes topics need to die.

This is someone who just pushes this one thread once in a while and although I consider it mostly harmless, there has to come a stop point.

You can't keep pushing this same thread, let it die and talk about something else.

16 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm not "obsessed with Resident Evil and Capcom"', I'm worried for one who is obsessing about it.

And no, I'm not going to just "allow him" because that's unhealthy. I couldn't give a fuck about this company.  If he is obsessed that's not healthy and he needs help. 

I'm not making accusation that he does need help (I'm not qualified to do that) but sometimes topics need to die.

This is someone who just pushes this one thread once in a while and although I consider it mostly harmless, there has to come a stop point.

You can't keep pushing this same thread, let it die and talk about something else.

Then if you're not obsessed with it, that is actually a very good thing because being obsessed with a video game is not actually healthy at all for any one that is doing it.

@Candy Stick I would regard the truth that you only ever talk an out Resident Evil and haven't little to nothing on any other thread to be a little concerning, but that doesn't change the fact doing so is well within the rules.

So @Crazycrab, please lay off him. If that is what he want to talk about then that's what he wants to talk about, it's not up to you, me or anyone else where his interests lie. Beside, it's not like @Candy Stick is bumping the topic all on his own, there are several people who post on it. I get what your saying and I do agree that @Candy Stick should branch out a little more, but I'm not going to lock this topic just because you feel it's run it's course.

Edited by Shagger

5 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I've looked at your profile, you have not reacted to or posted in any other topic in over a year.  All you do is post on this should be dead thread.

This is actually incorrect. I looked as well, and @Candy Stick has posted in several other topics this year as well as last year. @Candy Stick has posted

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

As well as several other places. While the vast majority of (his? her?) posts are in this particular thread, that doesn't give us the right to lock it simply because it irks you. If we start doing that, we would have to start locking every thread as soon as someone got annoyed which would pretty much stop conversation, and defeat the purpose of the forum. @Heatman made a very good point as well. If you feel the topic has run its course, you can always stop following it. Just mark it read and move on.

Truth be told, I was considering giving up talking about RE, maybe on the 14th. I'll make that my last day. 

I reckon I won't stick to it. But one reason I think I ought to quit, is that I think a lot of people on the Internet don't even support the older titles, and only like RE4 onwards, or RE7. So me posting the same old statements is like beating a dead horse.

Plus, I don't like donating to this one particular guy on YouTube anymore. When I donate on YouTube, I don't feel appreciated much now. And I don't really play a wide range of games either. Also had loads of personal issues. But I can't talk about that.