Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's everything you need to read on the case and how it's been resolved by Capcom. 

https://www.polygon.com/22519568/resident-evil-4-copyright-infringement-lawsuit-capcom

Great, I read for something about the inappropriate usage of juracek's image right by Capcom. Which she complained of, that Capcom used without her approval which is unlicensed. Capcom used those images on DMC and RE-4 video games. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Great, I read for something about the inappropriate usage of juracek's image right by Capcom. Which she complained of, that Capcom used without her approval which is unlicensed. Capcom used those images on DMC and RE-4 video games. 

Seriously, it's a very common thing for Capcom because that's not the first time they have been charged with such lawsuit and they don't want to learn. 

On 2/14/2022 at 1:05 AM, Candy Stick said:

It depends. 

I think there's a few that are great in the game, like these enemies with the knives on their hands. 

But in general, it's not a game that is anywhere as atmospheric as the older titles. I think Revelations 2 did a better job of being creepy, despite being in third person. It's not a title many fans mention in the same breath, however.

You shared about RE4 I was hoping to see Revelation 2 video game trailer. I wanted to see what made it to look creepy in gameplay. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's a very common thing for Capcom because that's not the first time they have been charged with such lawsuit and they don't want to learn. 

Well, I have good reasons to believe that they have enough money to spend on settling of such lawsuits that comes their way. 

When you think you have the whole world in your elbow, you'll simply feel at the top, spending money unnecessarily will come on your mind. That's simply example I used to describe what the video game company is suffering which is Capcom by seeking fresh lawsuit case. 

On 2/15/2022 at 2:21 AM, Heatman said:

That's everything you need to read on the case and how it's been resolved by Capcom. 

https://www.polygon.com/22519568/resident-evil-4-copyright-infringement-lawsuit-capcom

That's good to hear. Sucks that it came to this in the first place, but when you don't pay or at least share that it's from someone else, then of course a lawsuit should happen. I'm glad they figured this out though. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

That's good to hear. Sucks that it came to this in the first place, but when you don't pay or at least share that it's from someone else, then of course a lawsuit should happen. I'm glad they figured this out though. 

Capcom don't really care about how they run their show till it starts caving in on them. They have made a mess of a whole lot. 

Resident Evil Village is simply a 2021 made video game, the latest franchise of RE series. I played it some time last year, I couldn't enjoy it cos I couldn't settle down to enjoy it. I am simply hoping that I fulfill my urge to play it on my upgraded console in the near future. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

When they get lazy with their production, it's all going to get to the point where they take others work to make up for their own and they will pay the price. 

Edited by Boblee

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

When they get lazy with their production, it's all going to get to the point where they take others work to make up for their own and they will pay the price. 

Well, that's not the only lawsuit they are currently facing. It's something that's going to take them a while to sort everything out.