Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, that's not the only lawsuit they are currently facing. It's something that's going to take them a while to sort everything out. 

It cost them $12 million dollars to resolve and settle the case and it's sure a good warning of how much they would be paying for any subsequent lawsuits. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It cost them $12 million dollars to resolve and settle the case and it's sure a good warning of how much they would be paying for any subsequent lawsuits. 

I believe that there are some studios especially some of the Indie studios that are worth that amount of money. Why waste it so? 

13 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Something is going on with Capcom this upcoming Monday. But it's not known if this has anything to do with a RE game. It's quite possible it could be an announcement regarding the DLC for RE8, or something else unrelated to the series.

https://www.capcom-games.com/countdown/

We can only but wait patiently till Monday before we can find out exactly what they are planning right? 

17 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Something is going on with Capcom this upcoming Monday. But it's not known if this has anything to do with a RE game. It's quite possible it could be an announcement regarding the DLC for RE8, or something else unrelated to the series.

https://www.capcom-games.com/countdown/

This countdown ends on 1 day and 18 hours as of this minute. Let's wait and see what they are going to let out of the bag. 

28 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

Then again, it could be for RE.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1568354/Capcom-Countdown-end-time-TODAY-Street-Fighter-6-Resident-Evil-4-Remake-rumours/amp

We have roughly 8 more hours to wait, to find out for sure. 😚

I'm going to go to sleep now and hoping to see something nice and interesting in the morning. 

🛏 🚶 

If it was going to be anything about RE, it would probably be for that battle royale thing they unveiled a year ago, or the story based DLC we are supposed to receive soon. 🤔

An actual announcement about a remake of RE4 would probably occur at a major gaming event, like E3, or at least the equivalent to whatever E3 represents. You know? Something on a larger scale, where they can set the Internet on fire. That's assuming Covid hasn't put a wrench in the works with anyone's plans. 

I don't think they would waste this opportunity on something as monumental as RE4 by revealing it in a minor update, as a lot of people are likely going to be sleeping at that time. That's no doubt going to be one of Capcom's largest games in many a year. So they're likely going to be careful about how they promote that one. 

Either way, I will only be in support of a remake of RE4 if they take it in a more horror like direction. Personally, I always hated how the original deviated the genre away from the roots, because they noticed shooting games like Call of Duty were the next big thing. So essentially, RE ended up being ruined, but I guess people also feel as if this change towards action oriented gameplay was vital to keep it alive.

But whatever, huh? It still kind of wrecked the series to an extent, because it was from that point onwards, rapidly turning into a shoot and loot saga, with the misfortune of having minimal creepiness. 

Keep that out of our RE, please! 😜