Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

41 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The only thing that is going through their mind is how they are going to make more money not minding how they get it without giving fans what they want. 

It's actually something that's been working well for them for years now, so I'm not sure if they are going to change. 

Edited by Heatman

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

The only thing that is going through their mind is how they are going to make more money not minding how they get it without giving fans what they want. 

That's around almost all gaming company at the moment, what they're chasing for is how to drive money and not how to satisfy gamers wants make video games which they're producing appealing during game-play and not shambolic. 

16 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

This is too funny. 🤪

About one hour ago, I made a thread about RE on pcgamer.com and was quickly banned. 

What did I say? No major gaming site wants to know your honest, personal viewpoints. You must be a shill like they are, or it's basically cheerio.

What was the content of the topic that you made on Pcgamer.com about Resident Evil? Did it go against their community rules and regulations? 

It was a mini rant, consisting of four paragraphs. Didn't even flame anybody. They deleted the thread afterwards as well.

I am giving up forums soon anyway. In 2022, they are almost obsolete. Time to get off that sinking ship, me thinks. 

Plus, RE fanboys are just toffee noses anyway. They just wanna keep letting Capcom know it is okay to screw up the franchise. Yet they don't care.

Edited by Candy Stick

29 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

It was a mini rant, consisting of four paragraphs. Didn't even flame anybody. They deleted the thread afterwards as well.

I am giving up forums soon anyway. In 2022, they are almost obsolete. Time to get off that sinking ship, me thinks. 

Plus, RE fanboys are just toffee noses anyway. They just wanna keep letting Capcom know it is okay to screw up the franchise. Yet they don't care.

It's actually what's going on in the gaming industry now. It's probably a fan of Capcom and their Resident Evil series that got you banned. 

I'm thinking about playing the Outbreak games properly, as I found they were awfully hard years ago, so I never got into them at the time.

But one thing I like about them is that they are canonical, and play more or less just like the old, PlayStation era games. You have different scenarios, but some must be unlocked first. Originally, you had online gameplay available, but they closed the servers for that some decades ago. 

You can play as another rookie cop named Kevin. But in total, you have something like eight main playable characters, and secret 'skins' via cheat codes for using any of the NPC personnel too. 

19 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

This is too funny. 🤪

About one hour ago, I made a thread about RE on pcgamer.com and was quickly banned. 

What did I say? No major gaming site wants to know your honest, personal viewpoints. You must be a shill like they are, or it's basically cheerio.

Well, shit happens. So, deal with it and know that they never wanted you around in the forum to begin with. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wonder why you're banned, if their is no genuine reason, then that's cruel. 

There was another thread... I think it's on Toxic community where he dropped the post he made on the forum and they had him banned immediately.