Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

26 minutes ago, egghead said:

Developers bring the sequels in order to keep people playing the same game in different setting. It is also easier for developer to develop sequel compared to the original game. hat's why a lot of games have sequels.

When it comes to making a new original game, that's one hell of a task. It's even why you don't see a real unique idea in new games they make now. 

So Capcom had a new game shown off on Wednesday just past there, concerning dinosaurs in a city, which people assumed was a reboot of a certain series, especially after seeing the red haired woman. But there is still nothing about RE8 DLC. 🥴

At this rate, I wonder if they are even working on it anymore.

50 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

So Capcom had a new game shown off on Wednesday just past there, concerning dinosaurs in a city, which people assumed was a reboot of a certain series, especially after seeing the red haired woman. But there is still nothing about RE8 DLC. 🥴

No one knows what Capcom is cooking in their studio. Who knows, maybe they're working on getting the latest RE game onboard. 

I was more interested in this spin off title that was talked about before, codenamed Outrage, with Rebecca Chambers. It was supposedly going to be the third Revelations game, until the title change. It was meant to be about Rebecca working in a university campus, where the students end up becoming infected and act like tougher zombies, and your health was said to be crucially low near the beginning. Natalia Korda was going to be serving as an antagonist, due to Alex Wesker being in her mind. But so far, Capcom hasn't confirmed this is even a real game.

To me, it seemed more indicative of the franchise's core roots, as opposed to the fantasy type ideas they've been incorporating as of late.

4 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

The sooner we all forget about the DLC of the RE 8, the better for all of us because they are definitely not ready for it yet. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

The sooner we all forget about the DLC of the RE 8, the better for all of us because they are definitely not ready for it yet. 

I have already given up on the wait for the DLC. I have waited enough and it's better to move on to the next one. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

When it comes to making a new original game, that's one hell of a task. It's even why you don't see a real unique idea in new games they make now. 

Sometimes the developers even copy ideas get in to the legal battles over the copyright issues. This has happened number of times.

7 hours ago, egghead said:

Sometimes the developers even copy ideas get in to the legal battles over the copyright issues. This has happened number of times.

Just look at Capcom and their constant lawsuit they keep getting themselves into because of copy and use. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just look at Capcom and their constant lawsuit they keep getting themselves into because of copy and use. 

The same thing goes with what Activision-Blizzard did as well and it's sad when you get to see that happen. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

The same thing goes with what Activision-Blizzard did as well and it's sad when you get to see that happen. 

Did they Activision-Blizzard get to face any lawsuit against them for doing that? I didn't get to follow up on their own. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Did they Activision-Blizzard get to face any lawsuit against them for doing that? I didn't get to follow up on their own. 

I believe that they did. There is no way you would copy other's work and expect them to keep quiet about it. 

On 3/11/2022 at 10:14 PM, Justin11 said:

I've moved on playing others at my reach. Already I know it wouldn't be compatible with my gaming device even if Capcom decides to launch new DLC. 

Do you have a PS4? It's available for that console.