Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

19 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

But they already covered the Raccoon City storyline numerous times. They've did remakes, Hollywood movies, animated tie-in films, various spin offs, etc. So it's just a case of the series being constantly milked dry. 

They simply lack innovative ideas on what to do next and it's why they are being the way they are going back and forth. 

Yeah. I don't know how many people keep up with what Capcom is doing, but all they do is basically copy other people's franchises, unapologetically. They even lied about RE8 being more action oriented because RE7 was too scary, or whatever. As if a guy chasing you with a shovel around a house or whatever, is even terrifying.

There were plenty of other scary games beforehand in the series long before RE7 or VR was a thing, going all the way back to 1996. Nobody complained about them being too frightening. This is just more crappy spiel coming from Capcom to fool those who are easily talked down to from these money hungry corporations. Hence why some disgruntled people like to refer to the company as Crapcom. 

But they do copy things... ALL OF THE TIME! 

I first noticed it with Resident Evil: Revelations 2, after I played through all of The Last of Us. But I didn't notice it sooner, because I didn't play the latter game in 2013 like most people did that year, and Capcom released their game in 2015. But yeah, man. After I played Naughty Dog's masterpiece in, um... 2017, I noticed Capcom were majorly ripping off that game. 

They have a DLC chapter set in the winter, where you hunt rabbits. The zombie type enemies on this island are just like the Infected. There's these huge things called Vulcanblubbers that are basically just like the Bloaters. The only difference being, is that they can launch fireballs from a distance, while the Bloaters fire spores at you when you're out of their reach, as the running enemies surround you and distract you. And you also use a work bench for upgrades, and you go to a dam, and Barry is a troubled father just like Joel, who meets a girl who is immune to a virus. You also have the ability to detect enemies through the walls. So yes. They definitely copied Naughty Dog, shamelessly.

In Resident Evil 6, you are in a platoon just like in Gears of War 3. You have similar looking buildings in a war torn country, and you run and shoot at the same time with various NPC teammates, and later on in the game, you can make characters play on slides in a kid's park. Yeah, really.

What a way to rip off, whoever does that series. Because you do the exact same things in that series. Duh! And it ain't even really a survival horror game either, so they spat in the face of every true RE fan who liked the atmospheric side to the games. 

Then with Resident Evil Village, they copied P.T. (which was that demo for Silent Hills) and they also copied their very own RE4. Because in RE4, you do the exact same objectives. Like, you go to a village, a lake, a castle and a factory. Only in RE8, the lake part is something that takes place after you leave the castle. But they definitely copied a lot of the ideas you see during your run in RE4. They just changed it around slightly in order to fool people. But believe me when I tell you, their creativity in this day of age sucks. 

The remakes are trash as well, and look nor play like the originals, unlike how they presented the 2002 remake. People only defend the RE2 remake's flaws because the original RE2 is the game that most real fans consider to be the best one. But when RE3 messed everything up as well, people only really complained incessantly about 3 and not so much 2 at all. How odd, huh? That's just stupid, in my opinion.

And as I always say, they constantly go back to the year 1998 in the already convoluted storyline. We had that movie reboot about Raccoon City, right? Now this summer, we are getting an unrelated Netflix series about Raccoon City, where Wesker is now African American. It's always just rehashed ideas you get now from Capcom, but you will probably have noticed that you have a lot of shills and glacers online today who love to defend what Capcom does regardless. It's like talking to a group of slupers, because I reckon deep down, I think they know you're right. But it's apparently bad patter to go against Capcom, especially if you happen to have a YouTube channel specifically for gaming.

You cannot say anything bad about companies, or it can fall back on you. Gamers with big YouTube channels are basically pipe squeezers and sheep. Even the people that watch their channels are sheep, just catering to a higher power because they're not able to be noticed otherwise. But I think the reality is that they know these games are not what they should be. 

Even after they messed up those remakes by changing the plot and leaving out a lot of enemies, and purposefully screwing up the B scenario, they still beg Capcom for more remakes of the classic titles, fully understanding that it's not going to be the same game at all. Like, they're definitely not true fans. Because if they were true fans, and they called for remakes, wouldn't they be wanting the games to be remade properly?

You can still make them in third person, but you don't have to axe this, that, and the third. You know? Because let's be real. They're never going to use fixed camera angles anymore. That's just too outdated. But they still constantly mess up these games.

Claire for example, doesn't even sound like she wants to find Chris. But anyway, you get my point. 

Edited by Candy Stick

11 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Yeah. I don't know how many people keep up with what Capcom is doing, but all they do is basically copy other people's franchises, unapologetically. They even lied about RE8 being more action oriented because RE7 was too scary, or whatever. As if a guy chasing you with a shovel around a house or whatever, is even terrifying.

There were plenty of other scary games beforehand in the series long before RE7 or VR was a thing, going all the way back to 1996. Nobody complained about them being too frightening. This is just more crappy spiel coming from Capcom to fool those who are easily talked down to from these money hungry corporations. Hence why some disgruntled people like to refer to the company as Crapcom. 

But they do copy things... ALL OF THE TIME! 

I first noticed it with Resident Evil: Revelations 2, after I played through all of The Last of Us. But I didn't notice it sooner, because I didn't play the latter game in 2013 like most people did that year, and Capcom released their game in 2015. But yeah, man. After I played Naughty Dog's masterpiece in, um... 2017, I noticed Capcom were majorly ripping off that game. 

They have a DLC chapter set in the winter, where you hunt rabbits. The zombie type enemies on this island are just like the Infected. There's these huge things called Vulcanblubbers that are basically just like the Bloaters. The only difference being, is that they can launch fireballs from a distance, while the Bloaters fire spores at you when you're out of their reach, as the running enemies surround you and distract you. And you also use a work bench for upgrades, and you go to a dam, and Barry is a troubled father just like Joel, who meets a girl who is immune to a virus. You also have the ability to detect enemies through the walls. So yes. They definitely copied Naughty Dog, shamelessly.

In Resident Evil 6, you are in a platoon just like in Gears of War 3. You have similar looking buildings in a war torn country, and you run and shoot at the same time with various NPC teammates, and later on in the game, you can make characters play on slides in a kid's park. Yeah, really.

What a way to rip off, whoever does that series. Because you do the exact same things in that series. Duh! And it ain't even really a survival horror game either, so they spat in the face of every true RE fan who liked the atmospheric side to the games. 

Then with Resident Evil Village, they copied P.T. (which was that demo for Silent Hills) and they also copied their very own RE4. Because in RE4, you do the exact same objectives. Like, you go to a village, a lake, a castle and a factory. Only in RE8, the lake part is something that takes place after you leave the castle. But they definitely copied a lot of the ideas you see during your run in RE4. They just changed it around slightly in order to fool people. But believe me when I tell you, their creativity in this day of age sucks. 

The remakes are trash as well, and look nor play like the originals, unlike how they presented the 2002 remake. People only defend the RE2 remake's flaws because the original RE2 is the game that most real fans consider to be the best one. But when RE3 messed everything up as well, people only really complained incessantly about 3 and not so much 2 at all. How odd, huh? That's just stupid, in my opinion.

And as I always say, they constantly go back to the year 1998 in the already convoluted storyline. We had that movie reboot about Raccoon City, right? Now this summer, we are getting an unrelated Netflix series about Raccoon City, where Wesker is now African American. It's always just rehashed ideas you get now from Capcom, but you will probably have noticed that you have a lot of shills and glacers online today who love to defend what Capcom does regardless. It's like talking to a group of slupers, because I reckon deep down, I think they know you're right. But it's apparently bad patter to go against Capcom, especially if you happen to have a YouTube channel specifically for gaming.

You cannot say anything bad about companies, or it can fall back on you. Gamers with big YouTube channels are basically pipe squeezers and sheep. Even the people that watch their channels are sheep, just catering to a higher power because they're not able to be noticed otherwise. But I think the reality is that they know these games are not what they should be. 

Even after they messed up those remakes by changing the plot and leaving out a lot of enemies, and purposefully screwing up the B scenario, they still beg Capcom for more remakes of the classic titles, fully understanding that it's not going to be the same game at all. Like, they're definitely not true fans. Because if they were true fans, and they called for remakes, wouldn't they be wanting the games to be remade properly?

You can still make them in third person, but you don't have to axe this, that, and the third. You know? Because let's be real. They're never going to use fixed camera angles anymore. That's just too outdated. But they still constantly mess up these games.

Claire for example, doesn't even sound like she wants to find Chris. But anyway, you get my point. 

Now, that's a long read 📖. Let me get my googles 👓 😂

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Now, that's a long read 📖. Let me get my googles 👓 😂

You are not a very serious fellow at all. So, you mean that all these while, you weren't reading with your googles eeh? 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

@Candy Stick took his time to pour out his mind about how he feels with all categories of RE games. I know he isn't happy with the current repetitive editions of RE, their is nothing bad with his comments, I enjoy reading them too, cos they're funny at times. 

The comments were hilarious to an extent. There is no big deal here since people react to situations in different ways when it comes to gaming.

I uploaded this video...

Do you agree that Capcom copies stuff? 

Beware, though. I forgot to turn down the sound on YouTube. So be wary of it being loud. But anyway, I provided a degree of evidence about how Capcom rips off other games.

19 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

I uploaded this video...

Do you agree that Capcom copies stuff? 

Beware, though. I forgot to turn down the sound on YouTube. So be wary of it being loud. But anyway, I provided a degree of evidence about how Capcom rips off other games.

They have been facing multiple lawsuits for doing that and they never seem to be getting tired of doing it over and over again. 

Yeah, it's astonishing how fanboys on the Internet still defend Capcom after looking at proof, like this. They don't care. 

I do understand it, to an extent. Sometimes people like things just too much not to see the bad side of a company. But it really has cheapened their legacy. Why copy things if they know people will notice this? 

In general, I don't find the games today are good regardless. They seem to always be in too much of a hurry to crank out more games, so they just throw in a story that makes little sense, and that's something I think is gradually getting worse.

To be honest, that's the whole point of their RE Engine. It's become a cheese manufacturing factory. Cheaply made games. But... oh yeah. People say they're loaded with cash over there.