Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

1 hour ago, Candy Stick said:

Well, I think we could finally be getting that long awaited DLC news, at some point tomorrow. 

Capcom has something lined up, at least.

I'm not going to get my hopes high on them untill it's official they are rolling out the DLC. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just like the way EA fans defend their games. It will be looking very obvious they are being sold trash but they still defend it. 

I don't know when it comes to better EA games 🆚 Capcom games. Which one do you think is the best? 

They're probably going to give us something about Lady Dimitrescu. You know? There's a lot of simps who took a liking to her during the promotional days, but she was actually in very little of the base game. So they could work a prequel story around her. Or maybe it will concern the villagers.

I'm actually amazed that nobody knew about the whereabouts of that place. Like, you mean to tell me nobody seen that castle and the shacks from flying overhead. It's just a pretty ridiculous concept. Because in the older games, scientists used a lab hidden beneath the city to mask their experiments, and they crowdfunded all of this via their pharmaceutical supplies through commercial advertising. 

The story in RE8 and even RE4 and 5 makes no sense at all. They just wanted to be different by not basing the plot in a city any longer. They didn't want to be accused of doing the same thing again and again, so they didn't really think about how these bizarre changes would come across as unusual. Because any real fan knows this stuff is just too weird. 

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The comments were hilarious to an extent. There is no big deal here since people react to situations in different ways when it comes to gaming.

Check out his updates, he has updated us again how he feels with the franchise game series, pouring his heart out this time xD. I am just kidding. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Check out his updates, he has updated us again how he feels with the franchise game series, pouring his heart out this time xD. I am just kidding. 

Oh! I will do that. Expressing his feelings about these things show the gaming spirit involved and that is something to cherish.

4 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

It's like a full-time job for me. 

I think some people care. Many don't even want to know. But if you're honest, that's all that should matter. 😊

And you're doing it well to the best of my knowledge because it's not easy to have that amount of information on anything if you are not into it deep. 

21 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Does anyone know what time Capcom is posting their message today? 

I have no idea what Capcom does lately but I'm sure that you can check out their homepage to see if they posted it there.