Register Now
Knight Plug

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

On 3/25/2022 at 8:59 AM, Candy Stick said:

When they delayed the DLC for RE7 about 5 years ago, they came out and offered an apology. It ended up being a wait of 9 months in total to receive the DLC they advertised, but we had other packs beforehand to tide us over.

This content is obviously taken longer, but they should have attempted to inform fans of their progression by now, especially with the 26th anniversary. Not the 25th anniversary, as I mistakenly referred to it as. 

I heard about this fan game. 

https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3708378/fan-game-resident-evil-the-arklay-chronicles-released-trailer/

If they have said anything about the DLC and when it's likely to be out, there wouldn't be so much fuss about it. 

11 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

LOL. That must be a record.

Truth be told though, there's not much more to add right now, seeing as how Capcom has yet to give us any real update.

Just like gamers waited so bad for Rockstar to give any update on the next release of GTA 6. Gamers were really frustrated but eventually, they said something. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like gamers waited so bad for Rockstar to give any update on the next release of GTA 6. Gamers were really frustrated but eventually, they said something. 

I'm very sure that they had the information on when they have the game already in development. They are scare of the fans turning on them after the GTA trilogy that they had to give up. 

Until Capcom has some news, I'm genuinely stuck on what else to say.

Boredom ain't cool, though. I wonder what's the hold up on Capcom's part here. 😞

Imagine using Exoprimal to troll Dino Crisis fans as well. That's a low thing to do. But it is Capcom, so nobody should be that shocked they pulled a stunt like that.

Well, I would like sequels, or Revelations games. They could finally bring back Jill.

As for remakes...

In my opinion, remakes are not really new games. They're based on a storyline from an old game. So they don't even 'replace' the originals. The only one that kind of did was the 2002 remake. Therefore, I think in all the time they do that, they could be focusing on a newer entry.

Of course, many people may not want to play the old games, simply because... well... they're old. So that's one benefit to doing remakes. However, if you played the originals, you'll know the new versions don't feel the same. 

16 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Until Capcom has some news, I'm genuinely stuck on what else to say.

Boredom ain't cool, though. I wonder what's the hold up on Capcom's part here. 😞

Imagine using Exoprimal to troll Dino Crisis fans as well. That's a low thing to do. But it is Capcom, so nobody should be that shocked they pulled a stunt like that.

You can play other games just to kill time and the boredom. I can give you some recommendations if you don't know exactly what to get into. 

xD, Capcom have done their best by given us RE series that has been in existence for over 20 years. Let's appreciate them for that, even if they've failed somehow due to inability of releasing further DLCs and remakes in some of their video game that wasn't up to par of what we expected. 

21 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Sounds good. 

I have the latest Uncharted game. So I could try that. I really like Naughty Dog, for they have a commitment to delivering quality. This company is way better than Capcom is today. 

It's just like I have so much love for their game The Last Of Us Part II. I think that it's the best game for me so far.