Jump to content
Register Now
Candy Stick

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not at all, I have just PS3, that's why I said, it wouldn't be compatible on my current gaming platform. 

That your PS3 have done you so much but there is nothing much you can do about it as long as you can't afford PS4. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

That your PS3 have done you so much but there is nothing much you can do about it as long as you can't afford PS4. 

Nothing at all bro, but I am on the hunt to get a Lenovo laptop sooner, maybe in the next 30 days, I believe it will be at my reach. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a building near where I live. It is opposite the hosputal my mum is in. Last night, a security guard was talking to me and he said RE has went downhill. 

Now if you go on GameFAQs and tell them that, nobody would care. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Candy Stick said:

There is a building near where I live. It is opposite the hosputal my mum is in. Last night, a security guard was talking to me and he said RE has went downhill. 

Now if you go on GameFAQs and tell them that, nobody would care. 😆

That's if an administrator doesn't kick you out of the community for saying that 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I closed at least two accounts in the last 6 or so months on those forums.

Once I delved into the nitty gritty, they just weren't interested in hearing anything I had to say. It's like when someone is being a sluper. Now a sluper is a person who gets drunk, but they're still kind of aware that they're making a fool of themselves. Yet they do it anyway. 

In a similar way, some RE fans know the new games are stupid and convoluted as all hell, with all of the nonsense that Capcom incorporated into the franchise, time and time again. But they let Capcom know they're happy with this direction regardless. For I mean, if you grew up playing the games in the 90s, or even the early to mid-noughties, you ought to know that they've been tarnishing the series for a long time by copying stuff and being lazy, and generally making a mockery of Shinji Mikami's work by half-baking everything to rush through the development stage. But you have these meat pullers online, that basically welcome everything that Capcom does.

Plus, I think those developers at Capcom have selective reading as well. They said RE8 has more action because certain players stated that they felt as if RE7 was supposedly too scary. But that's a lie. They basically wanted to make RE8 exactly like RE4, because RE4 is the one that these fanboys praise the most, even though it's not really much of a horror game. Yet, really. A lot of these goats think that RE4 is the best thing since sliced bread. I've always considered RE4 to be vastly polarising. 

A lot of my hate for RE4 isn't because I think it's a bad game, because in general, it's great. It's just not as great as the older titles when it comes to being scary, and I see little need to state why that's the case. So Capcom knew what they were doing, and just said that rubbish to serve as a cover up. "Too scary" - my foot! You know? 

If they made a tennis game with Chris and Jill, and Nemesis was serving as the coach at the side of the court, these RE fanboys would probably still enjoy that. It's crazy to me. And I am a real RE fan. So that says a lot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Well, I closed at least two accounts in the last 6 or so months on those forums.

Once I delved into the nitty gritty, they just weren't interested in hearing anything I had to say. It's like when someone is being a sluper. Now a sluper is a person who gets drunk, but they're still kind of aware that they're making a fool of themselves. Yet they do it anyway. 

In a similar way, some RE fans know the new games are stupid and convoluted as all hell, with all of the nonsense that Capcom incorporated into the franchise, time and time again. But they let Capcom know they're happy with this direction regardless. For I mean, if you grew up playing the games in the 90s, or even the early to mid-noughties, you ought to know that they've been tarnishing the series for a long time by copying stuff and being lazy, and generally making a mockery of Shinji Mikami's work by half-baking everything to rush through the development stage. But you have these meat pullers online, that basically welcome everything that Capcom does.

Plus, I think those developers at Capcom have selective reading as well. They said RE8 has more action because certain players stated that they felt as if RE7 was supposedly too scary. But that's a lie. They basically wanted to make RE8 exactly like RE4, because RE4 is the one that these fanboys praise the most, even though it's not really much of a horror game. Yet, really. A lot of these goats think that RE4 is the best thing since sliced bread. I've always considered RE4 to be vastly polarising. 

A lot of my hate for RE4 isn't because I think it's a bad game, because in general, it's great. It's just not as great as the older titles when it comes to being scary, and I see little need to state why that's the case. So Capcom knew what they were doing, and just said that rubbish to serve as a cover up. "Too scary" - my foot! You know? 

If they made a tennis game with Chris and Jill, and Nemesis was serving as the coach at the side of the court, these RE fanboys would probably still enjoy that. It's crazy to me. And I am a real RE fan. So that says a lot. 

They are already too hooked up on the game that they can't admit the shit that's been sold to them. More like how one acts when an addiction kicks in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Issues of copyright claims are not new to the gaming world. I fact, copyright infringements happen every where even Samsung and iPhone have been caught in the copyright row few times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As much as I may not always like their methods, Capcom has been consistent with RE over the years, delivering games on a near annual basis at times. Give or take, they're definitely not leaving the franchise to rot worse than the zombies are. Or is it vampires now? 

Meanwhile...

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/03/silent-hill-trademark-renewal-hints-at-franchise-return

That's not really anything new with Konami, unfortunately. Someone reported on this several years back. It's commonplace to update your own trademarks. That doesn't necessarily mean a new game is happening. Right? 

🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everything Capcom does with their RE series now affects the series negatively or positively. They've really faced hell recently due to circumstances breaches on copyrighted materials of celebrities. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, egghead said:

Issues of copyright claims are not new to the gaming world. I fact, copyright infringements happen every where even Samsung and iPhone have been caught in the copyright row few times.

Why they keep getting into such cases of copyright infringements is what I can't seem to understand. It's not that they are well aware of it being another company's work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, egghead said:

Getting inspired and coping are two different things. But those who copy try to justify their act as being inspired.

And when there is proof, they will get to pay the price. It's just like how Capcom have been paying the price for their copying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, egghead said:

Getting inspired and coping are two different things. But those who copy try to justify their act as being inspired.

Copying is very easy to do and it's why you see a lot of them companies fade off over a period of time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...