Jump to content
Register Now
thesaunderschild

I finally conceded, and have giving up on Resident Evil...

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

You should just give up on the DLC coming out this year as far as I'm concerned. 

This year just started. Does it mean that they have no plans to release it this year or what exactly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

The Netflix live action series has a release date. 😏

https://www.theverge.com/2022/3/17/22982722/resident-evil-series-netflix-teaser-release-date

That looks absolutely nothing like Albert Wesker, by the way. 🤪

My Netflix subscription just expired last night but there is nothing to worry about because I'm renewing it as soon as possible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anyone noticed that Capcom keeps going back to 1998? I mean, they destroyed Raccoon City many years ago. But they're constantly going back to that time period, for different mediums.

It is rather annoying, to be honest. There's a lot of characters they could revisit. But they prefer to bank off of nostalgia, by going back to the past. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This year just started. Does it mean that they have no plans to release it this year or what exactly. 

There should have been news on when the DLC is to be released but there isn't any yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These days I find that a lot of games are either spin off of exiting games or the copy of other popular games. That's why I am more into playing old games instead of trying new ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, egghead said:

These days I find that a lot of games are either spin off of exiting games or the copy of other popular games. That's why I am more into playing old games instead of trying new ones.

Seriously, a spin off is far more better than a copy of the old games. Like there is no work then wanted to do on the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol, most of your engagement here tickles my laughter no doubt. If RE developers see all you've said here too, they'll definitely think positively and doing better with their upcoming series, so they wouldn't disappoint gamers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, it's true enough. If they had it in them, they would take the series forward and forget about going back to Raccoon City. 

They nuked it in 1999 in the original release of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. Yet every so many years, we get both an original story set somewhere else, or we end up back in Raccoon City. 

It's really all because RE2 (1998) was the height of the franchise. But they really are just churning out the same things, with a different take on it each time. It's a way they can make money for new games, I guess. But these games usually come across as disappointing anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Has anyone noticed that Capcom keeps going back to 1998? I mean, they destroyed Raccoon City many years ago. But they're constantly going back to that time period, for different mediums.

It is rather annoying, to be honest. There's a lot of characters they could revisit. But they prefer to bank off of nostalgia, by going back to the past. 

When you lack ideas on what way to take forward, you will keep finding yourself retracing back to your past. It's exactly what's happening with Capcom. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...