Register Now
Sharon

How do you feel about Gamestop?

On 12/24/2021 at 1:39 AM, Boblee said:

They aren't the only video games companies that do that. It's really awful that this happens a lot in the gaming industry. 

Oh of course, many other companies in the gaming industry are just as bad, if not, worse sometimes. The gaming industry has to change a lot to make up for their problems I think. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Oh of course, many other companies in the gaming industry are just as bad, if not, worse sometimes. The gaming industry has to change a lot to make up for their problems I think. 

Seriously, it's something that's never going to be changing in the next possible future because they are always comfortable with how things work now. 

On 12/26/2021 at 8:27 PM, Kane99 said:

Sadly, they aren't going to be very open to changing for the good but rather they are definitely going to get worst. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just hope in 2022 they reduce their exobitant demands to favour the average gamers. It wouldn't make sense that gaming climbs above the reach of an average gamer. 

I think I kinda like being an average gamer at one point in time because I did played most of my games without pressure back then. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think I kinda like being an average gamer at one point in time because I did played most of my games without pressure back then. 

What do you really mean by the statement of an average gamer? What are the parameters for one to be seen as an average gamer? 

On 12/30/2021 at 8:25 AM, Boblee said:

It should be like that bro. I enjoy playing as an average gamer if that's the case. I don't like rushing my games or being under pressure playing it. 

On 12/26/2021 at 4:16 PM, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's something that's never going to be changing in the next possible future because they are always comfortable with how things work now. 

It'll have to because Gamestop is dying. Eventually poor choices and decisions will weigh on a company and it'll eventually result in gamestop closing. 

That's the likely outcome for gamestop because things are not getting better for them. I don't know if we'll eve have gamestop in the next 10 years. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It'll have to because Gamestop is dying. Eventually poor choices and decisions will weigh on a company and it'll eventually result in gamestop closing. 

That's the likely outcome for gamestop because things are not getting better for them. I don't know if we'll eve have gamestop in the next 10 years. 

Everything gets to its end one way or another.. Although some gets their own speeded up as a result of poor choices with their mode of operation. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Everything gets to its end one way or another.. Although some gets their own speeded up as a result of poor choices with their mode of operation. 

Just like some gaming companies have come to an end as a result of their poor policies like Konami and the rest. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like some gaming companies have come to an end as a result of their poor policies like Konami and the rest. 

Exactly, it's why they all keep fading away when they keep messing up with their policies. There is no way it would last long. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's true. But you also have to consider how many people work for gamestop. If gamestop closes, losts of people will lose their jobs. Of course that's to be expected, but I think if gamestop stepped up and did the work needed to fix their business, they could still succeed.  

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

That's true. But you also have to consider how many people work for gamestop. If gamestop closes, losts of people will lose their jobs. Of course that's to be expected, but I think if gamestop stepped up and did the work needed to fix their business, they could still succeed.  

Yeah exactly, that's totally understandable, should they fix what needed to be fixed, everyone would be happy but we both know they aren't going to do that... 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

I wonder with growing digital downloads, what plans they have for reducing revenue. 

You means the gaming companies working at reducing their revenue generation from their games? I don't really think that it's something possible for them to do.