Register Now
Sharon

Halo Infinite Has Gone Gold

Halo Infinite's campaign mode has officially gone "gold" ahead of its launch in December. During a livestream broadcast on Friday, community director Brian Jarrard confirmed this.

Gold means development on the game is officially finished. For Halo Infinite, this means physical releases are being prepared for launch and Microsoft is getting the game ready for a digital release.

"That basically means we're locked and loaded. The campaign is in the tubes and on its way to players around the world," Jarrard said. He also confirmed that Halo Infinite will see a global simultaneous launch worldwide, starting at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET on December 8, and shared an image during the showcase that confirms when the game launches where you live.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-infinite-has-gone-gold/1100-6498213/

I think it's safe to say that Halo Infinite will be the game of the year! It's not a surprise as the franchise has always had diehard fans. I hope it's a successful launch and that everyone is happy with the game! 

On 11/21/2021 at 9:35 PM, Sharon said:

I think it's safe to say that Halo Infinite will be the game of the year! It's not a surprise as the franchise has always had diehard fans. I hope it's a successful launch and that everyone is happy with the game! 

There were other remakes who could compete with the game but that wont be like HALO. 

On 11/26/2021 at 5:18 PM, Justin11 said:

I cross my fingers too, hoping that the video game is released universally and openly and not being released secretly through the hands of scalpers. 

Agreed, but of course it will be released universally and without restriction on non-limited copies.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

The multiplayer version is pretty terrible and I'm not talking about the gameplay for the most part. This kind of weird exp system is underwhelming and the hackers need to be properly dealt with.

The hacker should be subjected to pay heavily fir the crime he or she never thinker about, just exposing a video game that is simply undergoing some work before being officially released. 

Edited by Justin11