Register Now
DC

Suggest an Avatar for me

Inspired by @Shagger's recent Avatar change....I need an Avatar. I am open to suggestions whether it's a premade or custom make. Feel free to ask me questions to help you pinpoint and find a good avatar for me. It doesn't necessarily have to be gaming or VGR related. Suggestions? 🙂

For the what I promise will be the only time I take this thread seriously (Sorry @DC, but I don't think I'd be doing this right if I didn't least try to take the piss a little bit) posting suggested images could be little awkward here given the file size limit of avatar images on VGR, and that limit is around 500kb. For example, a direct upload of an avatar the correct size onto VGR would look like this;

205227.png.5a6d22873e397f09c07d0cb1f526c2f9.png

But it is possible for it to look like this on thread;

dce.thumb.PNG.d50f38f4e4811a09e68b7bdfdd5e265e.PNG

This just make the image look better on the thread, but it's obviously the first image that's the one that will be used in the end. GIF's will also look smaller, here's my avatar uploaded directly to the forum page.

avatar-the-last-airbender-fire.gif.7eaf8ea5feb037faa29e4eda0cc8bc38.gif

So it's all worth bearing in mind.

Edited by Shagger

32 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm watching WWE Survivor Series right now.  With that in mind I think it's a choice between two.

So @DC, are you The Head of the Table:

roman-reigns-remote.gif

Or are you The Man:

becky-lynch-bloody.gif

Oh wow, good work. I like these both!

On 11/21/2021 at 8:35 PM, Shagger said:

For the what I promise will be the only time I take this thread seriously (Sorry @DC, but I don't think I'd be doing this right if I didn't least try to take the piss a little bit) posting suggested images could be little awkward here given the file size limit of avatar images on VGR, and that limit is around 500kb. For example, a direct upload of an avatar the correct size onto VGR would look like this;

205227.png.5a6d22873e397f09c07d0cb1f526c2f9.png

But it is possible for it to look like this on thread;

dce.thumb.PNG.d50f38f4e4811a09e68b7bdfdd5e265e.PNG

This just make the image look better on the thread, but it's obviously the first image that's the one that will be used in the end. GIF's will also look smaller, here's my avatar uploaded directly to the forum page.

avatar-the-last-airbender-fire.gif.7eaf8ea5feb037faa29e4eda0cc8bc38.gif

So it's all worth bearing in mind.

I definitely like the Avatar one. I don't know if the Ains ooal gown fits @DC.