Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

I don't know if it's only or are there others like me who can't deal with game's bugs and glitches. I recently stopped playing any FIFA games as a result of the bugs and glitches that keeps frustrating me. 

Edited by Shagger

5 minutes ago, Techno said:

Yes.

It was Battlefield 2042, the game didn't register my hits, so I gave up because Halo has now come out.

Wow, the just newly released Battlefield 2042? That's unbelievable because there was a lot of high hopes on the game. I'm yet to get the game but I will soon find out. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Wow, the just newly released Battlefield 2042? That's unbelievable because there was a lot of high hopes on the game. I'm yet to get the game but I will soon find out. 

Yes, I had preordered it. I don't know if they fixed the game, but seeing EA's track recorded I'm holding my breath.

1 minute ago, Techno said:

Yes, I had preordered it. I don't know if they fixed the game, but seeing EA's track recorded I'm holding my breath.

Battlefield have been one of the good game's series EA have tried so hard not to ruin. I'm very sure that they would fix the bugs/glitches if it gets reported. 

Just now, Heatman said:

The game Star Wars Battlefront 2 trailer did looked good enough when it was released. Something must have been wrong with your gameplay for you to hate it. 

Wasn't the gameplay, it was all the lootboxes, the ""a sense of pride and accomplishment," nonsense, and the amount of money they tried to milk out of me over Darth Vader.

3 minutes ago, Techno said:

Wasn't the gameplay, it was all the lootboxes, the ""a sense of pride and accomplishment," nonsense, and the amount of money they tried to milk out of me over Darth Vader.

Oh! That wasn't surprising to me at all because when it comes to EA and their aggressive use of microtransactions, it can never be overemphasized. Those guys are unbelievably suckers!!! 

I quit playing Skyrim. It was just too buggy for me. I tried it initially on PS3. It didn't give me the option of customizing my character, it wouldn't switch out of first person, and as soon as I got to the first town (don't remember the name) it completely glitched out. I'm talking broken game glitch. Later I tried it on both Switch and PS4. The same issues, but at least I was able to customize my character and put it in third person. Yet still it was nothing but glitches. Also the game is so damn cryptic with no actual direction that it just wasn't fun in any way to me. Which is weird, because it's in the genre that has always been my favorite. Fantasy.

I'm going to give it a few more shots, but I'm not holding my breath on it running any better or enjoying it to a point that I keep playing it.

16 hours ago, Syntax said:

When Cyberpunk came out I 100% stopped playing it due to all of the issues that were on the last generation of consoles. 

Seriously, Cyberpunk was hands down one buggy game when it came out first which made the game unplayable that resulted in gamers refund at the time.