Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Most of the video games I play, aren't affected too bad with glitches, that's why I manage to move on with them irrespective of some bugs or glitches around them. 

There are some in Skyrim that doesn't really affect the gameplay too much which a lot of gamers didn't bother too much with it. 

Seems that bugged games are more and more then ever, I understand if the game is beta or alpha in the details and we all would know it will have bugs, makes me mad at times that you have games that been out for years and still saying Beta 😜 - I do not like buying games that gets to have so many bugs and does not say beta or alpha.

battlefield 2042 is one of those games this year, plus less content then last series. HELL - MSFS2020 has things that I'm not happy and bugs. 

On 11/22/2021 at 11:28 AM, Heatman said:

The game Star Wars Battlefront 2 trailer did looked good enough when it was released. Something must have been wrong with your gameplay for you to hate it. 

It was the last game I ever pre-ordered - It was a mess at launch and it was full of microtransactions, the gameplay was repetitive. I've never hated a game so much in my life. Just mentioning the name triggers me right now lol.

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some in Skyrim that doesn't really affect the gameplay too much which a lot of gamers didn't bother too much with it. 

That's okay. Had it been it affected the game-play lots of gamers would have expressed displeasure with the video game 'skyrim. 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:08 PM, Justin11 said:

That's okay. Had it been it affected the game-play lots of gamers would have expressed displeasure with the video game 'skyrim. 

Yeah, the bugs or glitches in Skyrim are quite manageable unlike what we had in Cyberpunk 2077 back then. It was completely off the charts. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the bugs or glitches in Skyrim are quite manageable unlike what we had in Cyberpunk 2077 back then. It was completely off the charts. 

Yeah, I got many Skyrim gamers repeating the same thing that the game isn't all that affected by bugs like the way it affected cyberpunk. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I got many Skyrim gamers repeating the same thing that the game isn't all that affected by bugs like the way it affected cyberpunk. 

The game is one of the most played open world game that most people play. For the fact that it's linked with Dragonborn makes it more teasing. 

For the most part, not many games have gotten me to quit because of glitches or bugs. Cyberpunk 2077 had its share of glitches that I got worried about, but for the most part it didn't stop me from playing. Now, with COD Modern Warfare 2 and COD 4 I had to quit sometimes because of the glitches and hacks people pulled on it. Other than that, I can't remember a game being so bug ridden that I'd quit because of it. I'm sure there are some that I am forgetting though, but I don't remember anything too recent. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

For the most part, not many games have gotten me to quit because of glitches or bugs. Cyberpunk 2077 had its share of glitches that I got worried about, but for the most part it didn't stop me from playing. Now, with COD Modern Warfare 2 and COD 4 I had to quit sometimes because of the glitches and hacks people pulled on it. Other than that, I can't remember a game being so bug ridden that I'd quit because of it. I'm sure there are some that I am forgetting though, but I don't remember anything too recent. 

Hacks that are allowed or forced in some games are even more frustrating for me than the bugs and glitches per say. Like why are some people that annoying? 

I never done that before, but when it comes to lagging, due to cracked CDs, I can simply remove it off and add medicated chemical to make it clean to avoid making it lag as I insert it. I never grew too frustrating to the extent of quiting due to glitches.