Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some of gamers would definitely quit some of the games they play as a result of these kind of bugs/glitches. 

WatchMojo reviews are done explicitly. I went through the top 20 glitch games. The reviewer took time to explain what I should know about the games and the glitches/bugs attached to them. 

21 hours ago, StormyFire said:

I've really enjoyed some games that had a lot of glitches. Sometimes the glitches can actually be used to make the gameplay more enjoyable or even to beat the game faster.

I believe that it depends on the nature of the glitches that were in the game that can actually allow you to play it because if it's the kind that will completely affect the gameplay you will never really enjoy it.

On 12/9/2021 at 1:56 PM, StormyFire said:

I've really enjoyed some games that had a lot of glitches. Sometimes the glitches can actually be used to make the gameplay more enjoyable or even to beat the game faster.

xD 😄, at times it's laughable, abd at times it's so annoying. I wouldn't lie to you that I love glitches especially those ones that affects my gameplay. 

On 12/22/2021 at 11:13 PM, Head_Hunter said:

What kind of bugs did you discover recently around the WWE game series? 

Just watch the video that's posted and see some of them for yourself mate. They are all obviously clear there in it. 

On 12/9/2021 at 1:56 PM, StormyFire said:

Some gamers are of the opinion that what's obtainable in Cyberpunk 2077 wasn't really that bad for their gameplay but I seriously beg to differ. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers are of the opinion that what's obtainable in Cyberpunk 2077 wasn't really that bad for their gameplay but I seriously beg to differ. 

A game that was later recalled back and lots of patches done in it for it become playable again, and someone says it's not that bad. Really?? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

A game that was later recalled back and lots of patches done in it for it become playable again, and someone says it's not that bad. Really?? 

Seriously, that was the very last time I ever played Cyberpunk 2077 no matter what anyone tries to tell me otherwise. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:24 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, that was the very last time I ever played Cyberpunk 2077 no matter what anyone tries to tell me otherwise. 

I actually did tried to see if I could get back into replaying the game Cyberpunk 2077 once again but that feeling was no longer there.