Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When it isn't working, their is every possibility to dump it, if you truly want to enjoy our time with video games. I can't keep on forcing myself to play a game that is too hard like the rock. 

Seriously, it's just like how I almost called it quits on playing Dark Souls years ago but my determination paid off in the end. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was actually Bloodborne that had me to the death and if not my friend who helped me out, I would have moved on from the game a very long time ago. 

Bloodborne and Dark Souls are games from the same company FromSoftware Inc, so it's not surprising that they are made almost same way. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Bloodborne and Dark Souls are games from the same company FromSoftware Inc, so it's not surprising that they are made almost same way. 

You read about how FromSoftware Inc was being criticized by Mistborn Author for George RR Martin Elden Ring Collaboration? What's your take on that? 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

You read about how FromSoftware Inc was being criticized by Mistborn Author for George RR Martin Elden Ring Collaboration? What's your take on that? 

They are simply noise makers in my opinion because whatever they can come up with doesn't really matter especially when it helps the game Elden Ring better. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are simply noise makers in my opinion because whatever they can come up with doesn't really matter especially when it helps the game Elden Ring better. 

Seriously, I thought as much because with a game that's yet to be released, they are looking for ways to bad mouth what's been done to make the game perfect. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

The truth of the matter is that critics or no critics, the game is definitely going to be released once it's due and ready. 

Personally, I just hope that there are less or no bugs in the game when it's released. Although, I know there will be bugs always. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, as a gamer, I can only wish and hope for the better things to happen with the games I play in the future. 

It's actually why I had to give up on FIFA games till today because of the bugs and glitches. It's too much for me to deal with. 

I'm trying to think but I honestly don't think I've ever given up on a game just because of some bugs or problems. There have been games that I have played with a few bugs but none have been major enough to make me stop playing them.