Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

What I hate the most, is that when a studio releases a broken game, and then promise fixes later on. It reminds me of those early access games, where the game isn't near done, but you can play a portion to pretty much test it. That's how games come out these days, early access, but they say it's complete and ready. But that's not the case with the likes of Cyberpunk 2077 and the GTA remastered trilogy. 

It's lazy, and developers need to take notice. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

What I hate the most, is that when a studio releases a broken game, and then promise fixes later on. It reminds me of those early access games, where the game isn't near done, but you can play a portion to pretty much test it. That's how games come out these days, early access, but they say it's complete and ready. But that's not the case with the likes of Cyberpunk 2077 and the GTA remastered trilogy. 

Seriously, that was actually the reason why I never got back to playing Cyberpunk 2077 after it's own trash. 

23 hours ago, Kane99 said:

These guys don't care about anything because they know that in the end, they are still definitely going to sell lots of copies of the game. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that was actually the reason why I never got back to playing Cyberpunk 2077 after it's own trash. 

That's pretty much what happened. That game had so many bugs at release, it was sad. I encountered a fair deal myself, thankfully nothing too game breaking or problematic. But there was a lot of ironing out that needed to happen before release. Because it needed a lot of work yet. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's pretty much what happened. That game had so many bugs at release, it was sad. I encountered a fair deal myself, thankfully nothing too game breaking or problematic. But there was a lot of ironing out that needed to happen before release. Because it needed a lot of work yet. 

Along the line, it was said that some gamers got their refund on the game when that happened. Are you aware of such thing happening.? 

State of decay 1 or 2, I forget which one, but it had a camp building option, and I remember encountering a game breaking bug, where my camp was overun by zombies and one of my defenses was glitched. I couldn't defend my camp and so I ended up losing some of my people and I think it caused me to be stuck. So I never bothered with the game again after that. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

State of decay 1 or 2, I forget which one, but it had a camp building option, and I remember encountering a game breaking bug, where my camp was overun by zombies and one of my defenses was glitched. I couldn't defend my camp and so I ended up losing some of my people and I think it caused me to be stuck. So I never bothered with the game again after that. 

Whenever any game comes up with game breaking bug and glitches, it's no use playing the game because you're never going to progress in it. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's a one way ticket to quitting such games when they have such bugs because there is no way you would be able to play the game. 

On 2/3/2022 at 8:26 PM, Kane99 said:

They were busy with their eyes only on the money they were going to make from the missive sales that they had everything rushed. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They simply don't want to take their time too to study about the video game game-play, and watch on it to play smoothly. 

They actually have the means to make games in a perfect way but their laziness wouldn't let them when all they are after is money. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They simply don't want to take their time too to study about the video game game-play, and watch on it to play smoothly. 

Seriously, I believe that bugs are the last thing these developers test for in the games they make unless it makes the game impossible to play. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I believe that bugs are the last thing these developers test for in the games they make unless it makes the game impossible to play. 

Really, I don't know why they never cared about testing the games before bringing them out. It could've helped dictate the bugs for them to work on.